SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes Pomegranate - Refreshing & Energizing uploaded by Reagan H.SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes Pomegranate - Refreshing & Energizing uploaded by Theresa S.

BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A collection of cleansing and makeup-removing wipes, each with a skin-refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Cleansing and exfoliating wipes are the ideal solution for cleansing and removing makeup when you are on the go. Each is infused with a different active ingredient to address targeted skin concerns.

The rinse-free cleansing wipes remove all types of face and eye makeup, as well as dirt, oil, and other impurities from the skin.

The two-sided exfoliating wipes offer dual benefits. The exfoliating side gently eliminates impurities and dead skin cells thanks to integrated microbeads, while the other side cleanses and effectively removes all types of dirt and face makeup.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
No need to rinse. These wipes are clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Each pack contains 25 wipes and is ideal for travel.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Cleansing Wipes:
-Gently wipe over the face and eyes.
-No need to rinse.
-Close wipe latch well after each use to avoid drying out.

Exfoliating Wipes:
-To eliminate impurities and dead cells, use the exfoliating side to scrub the face delicately with specific attention to the T zone.
-To cleanse the face gently and remove makeup, use the smooth side, and gently wipe all over the face.
-No need to rinse.
-Close wipe latch well after each use to avoid drying out.

Precautions:
-Cleansing Wipes:
-Do not dispose improperly.

Exfoliating Wipes:
-Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly.
-Do not dispose improperly.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
I love how refreshed I feel after using one of these wipes. I bought mine and was worried it might not be as good as the ones I had before but I was surprised. They do a good job at wiping away product from your face but it also gives a refreshed feeling. I use it before going out into the sun and lay by the pool.
Teresa M.
Fort Worth, TX
This are one of my favorite makeup remover wipes! They also smell so good! I wish they would sell in bigger packaging though. Because I go through these like crazy lol. Also I love how they’re supper affordable too
Veronica D.
Mount Kisco, NY
These wipes are convenient when I'm tired I use these to remove my makeup and to clean my face. The Sephora brand is high quality for a very good price. The packaging is nice since it has a good closure snap so the wipes don't dry out unlike other wipes.
Maygan N.
Russellville
I was very iffy on buying this item. My skin breaks out so easily. But this is so gentle on my skin. The packaging was nice and sleek, and it smells amazing. This is my first time using this, and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
These wipes were a bit of a disappointment I got them b/c I had ran out my usual wipes. They hardly absorb anything and dry up quickly.
Mary H.
Livingston, LA
Does not leave make up behind . No oily feel or look . Works as it should work . Amazing product to have . My numberb1
Tara m.
Not the best makeup wipes i have used but they are okay i can't really complain to much about them for the price
Theresa S.
Clarksville, TN
Basic makeup wipe to keep on the go, smells amazing, but not the best thing in the market.
Cheyanne P.
Fowler, CO
They're pretty good but I would rather use something cheaper that works exactly the same.
Alyssa C.
I quite like these SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes Pomegranate - Refreshing & Energizing. They are good for everyday use for corrections and complete makeup removal at the end of the day. They work pretty well and I don't find that I have to rub over one area much in order to remove my makeup. The smell is very light and unbothersome. They also do not bother my super sensitive skin. Further more, they are a great price at $10 for 25 wipes - it's way cheaper than any other high-end brand, and just as good!