BY SEPHORA #1 in Face Wipes

TYPE: Coconut Water - Soothing & Relaxing

What it is:
A collection of cleansing and makeup-removing wipes, each with a skin-refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Cleansing and exfoliating wipes are the ideal solution for cleansing and removing makeup when you are on the go. Each is infused with a different active ingredient to address targeted skin concerns.

The rinse-free cleansing wipes remove all types of face and eye makeup, as well as dirt, oil, and other impurities from the skin.

The two-sided exfoliating wipes offer dual benefits. The exfoliating side gently eliminates impurities and dead skin cells thanks to integrated microbeads, while the other side cleanses and effectively removes all types of dirt and face makeup.

Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while soothing, relaxing, and softening.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
No need to rinse. These wipes are clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Each pack contains 25 wipes and is ideal for travel.

Research results:
Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes:
In a use test on 31 volunteers after first use:
- 87% said that the wipes left skin feeling soft
- 71% said that sensations of tightness disappeared

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Cleansing Wipes:
-Gently wipe over the face and eyes.
-No need to rinse.
-Close wipe latch well after each use to avoid drying out.

Exfoliating Wipes:
-To eliminate impurities and dead cells, use the exfoliating side to scrub the face delicately with specific attention to the T zone.
-To cleanse the face gently and remove makeup, use the smooth side, and gently wipe all over the face.
-No need to rinse.
-Close wipe latch well after each use to avoid drying out.

Precautions:
-Cleansing Wipes:
-Do not dispose improperly.

Exfoliating Wipes:
-Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly.
-Do not dispose improperly.

Coconut Water Extract.

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

Megan G.
Crownsville , MD
These were really nice and they smelled so good! I also really love the snap packaging use instead of a sticker to close the seal. These were a little too strong for around my eye area and I would not repurchase but these were very good while I had them.
Jennifer T.
excelsior
I have literally tried every wipe on the market, these are by far my favorite. They are inexpensive at Sephora and every time I do a order at Sephora which is 3-4 times a week, I always buy one or two packs. I love the coconut and the Rose.
Janelle I.
San Antonio , TX
These wipes dont remove all of my makeup. My typical makeup is relatively light so I expect my makeup wipe to remove the majority of my makeup in one wipe. I usually need two. Additionally these are highly fragrant so they irritate my skin.
Raelyn A.
North Branch, MN
These face wipes are a must! So very affordable and they smell amazing they are infused with coconut water and really do exfoliate and remove makeup even the hard to remove stuff like eyeliner I have purchased many packs of these wipes!
Daniella H.
While these are a little pricier than other face wipes, they do a great job of removing makeup and day to day dirt. I feel fresh after using them when I am too tired to properly wash my face. They also do not sting on acne like other brands do.
Chazz G.
Kulpmont, PA
I love this item soo much! My face is always really oily and really sticky. The exfoliating feeling like magic! I would recommend these to anyone who has skin like mine! I never got to use these for makeup but for oily skin, USE IT!!
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
I bought this for my five weeks trip to europe and really lasted the whole time. it did an amazing job removing my makeup while taking care of my skin. This is great for sensitive skin as well.
Eloisa T.
Miami Beach, FL
Amazing product. Leaves skin fresh and smooth worth the cost. Very pleased will be buying always. First time purchasing this item. Gentle on skin and smells good.
Natalya C.
Irmo, SC
They are a good price for the pack and do a good job removing all face makeup. The only downside to these was they do burn if you get them in your eye so be very careful when removing eye makeup with these
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
My face feels clean and refreshed after using these wipes! A nice refreshing sent that isn’t over powering. Does a great job of taking off makeup. Definitely would say the are gentle on the skin. I bought these online from Sephora.
Summer L.
Paducah, KY
Do they remove mascara without scrubbing hard?
Iguevara G.
Yakima
Does these refresh your skin and keep it fresh and clean
Amanda B.
Are these wipes okay for sensitive skin?
Geraldine R.
amaria poder probarlas en donde las consigo?
Jamie Rose S.
Are these gentle enough on sensitive skin?

Sephora