BY SEPHORA #36 in Face Wipes

A collection of cleansing and makeup-removing wipes, each with a skin-refreshing benefit. Sephora Cleansing and exfoliating wipes are the ideal solution for cleansing and removing makeup when you are on the go. The rinse-free cleansing wipes remove all types of face and eye makeup, as well as dirt, oil, and other impurities from the skin. The exfoliating wipes are two sided with dual benefits. The exfoliating side gently eliminates impurities and dead skin cells thanks to integrated microbeads. The smoothing side cleanses and effectively removes all types of dirt and face makeup. Each is infused with a different active ingredient to address targeted skin concerns. Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while soothing, relaxing, and softening. Rose Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while brightening and providing ultra-hydration. Yuzu Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while revitalizing and toning. Green Tea Exfoliating Wipes: Matiffy and fight the appearance of blemishes while cleansing. Charcoal Exfoliating Wipes: Purify and detoxify with charcoal, which draws out impurities and pollutants like a magnet. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates No need to rinse. These wipes are clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Each pack contains 25 wipes and is ideal for travel. Research results: Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 31 volunteers after first use:- 87% said that the wipes left skin feeling soft - 71% said that sensations of tightness disappeared Rose Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 31 volunteers after first use:- 100% said that the wipes quenched the skin's thirst - 87% said that their faces appeared instantly more radiant - 87% said that skin looked more luminous Yuzu Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 33 volunteers after first use:- 94% said that the wipes toned skin - 91% said that skin felt softer - 82% said that the wipes energized skin Green Tea Exfoliating Wipes: In a use test on 29 volunteers after first use:- 90% said that the wipes absorb

Buy on Sephora
Allie B.
Columbus, OH
My Sephora skincare guru showed these to me a few months back, and I absolutely love them.

For the packaging, the re-sealable top and cap are a huge plus, and the wipes are easy to get out of the package.

These are the most hydrating wipes I've ever used. They make my face feel so clean and smooth! The coconut water makes me skin look refreshed and glowing after using these.

However, I don't think they're very exfoliating. They do a fantastic job of removing my makeup, but I use a different product that better exfoliates my face rather than this.

I love these wipes, and I'd recommend them to anyone, especially if you have dry/combination skin.
Brittney K.
Saint Louis, MO
I love these makeup wipes! They're affordable. They have a light scent. Not too over powering. This scent is my favorite. One wipe removes all my makeup. Even water proof!
Stephanie K.
Great Neck, NY
I love using these wipes to remove my makeup. I can use only one wipe to remove all of my makeup which is amazing. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling tingly or dry.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
I have had a hard time finding the perfect makeup wipe. Something that is soft enough as to not irritate my skin, but also strong enough to remove my makeup. I also find that I don't like to have to spend a lot on wipes. So when I found these Sephora wipes in coconut, I knew I needed to try them. They are now going to be a staple. The price is right and I no longer feel like I have to depend on micellar water and pads.
Tori N.
Dallas, TX
These wipes are perfect for on the go! I pop them in my bag of I'm headed to the gym, or sometimes I incorporate it into my nightly routine since they have such a nice skin soothing effect, especially if my skin is being problematic that day. The scent is nice, it's not overpowering but it's there, and the wipes definitely have a cooling effect. One of my favorites!!
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
I picked this up just to try and I'm very happy I did. These cleansing wipes are very good at removing my stubborn mascara but I like to use this most after a workout to refresh if I'm on the go. The smell is fresh and light, and it makes my skin feel clean! I think I'll stick with my other makeup remover wipes but this is still worth repurchasing.
Asheton P.
Pulaski, TN
These worked great for me! The smell was great too! Not pricey at all, definitely a great value! I will buy again! Very nice packaging! I would recommend to others! They made my skin so smooth!
Carly T.
Hamburg, AR
These wipes are amazing. I usually use equate brand from Walmart but they just don't compare. These remove the makeup amazingly and the smell! Oh it's perfect. Would recommend these to anyone.
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
I absolutely love this product. It's like having the effects of a full night sleep with just one swipe. Perfect for when you're just waking up, finishing up a workout, or on those really hot summer days when you just need a quick pick me up. Great price!
Anna P.
Brighton, MA
My go to makeup removing wipes! I was using Green Tea which got a little rough (good exfoliation but could be strong for some) when someone told me to try Coconut instead. I've since gone through 3 packages! These are a much better alternative to Neutrogena wipes, which leave a residue on your skin.
Summer L.
Do they remove mascara without scrubbing hard?
Geraldine R.
amaria poder probarlas en donde las consigo?
Brandy J.
Yucca Valley, CA
Are these makeup wipes cruelty free? I've been wanting to get makeup wipes because I feel like it'd be easier to use makeup wipes to remove my makeup than full on washing my face like I normally do and I've been wanting to give these a try
Jamie Rose S.
Are these gentle enough on sensitive skin?
Saima R.
Where could i get its free sample