BY SEPHORA

A collection of cleansing and makeup-removing wipes, each with a skin-refreshing benefit. Sephora Cleansing and exfoliating wipes are the ideal solution for cleansing and removing makeup when you are on the go. The rinse-free cleansing wipes remove all types of face and eye makeup, as well as dirt, oil, and other impurities from the skin. The exfoliating wipes are two sided with dual benefits. The exfoliating side gently eliminates impurities and dead skin cells thanks to integrated microbeads. The smoothing side cleanses and effectively removes all types of dirt and face makeup. Each is infused with a different active ingredient to address targeted skin concerns. Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while soothing, relaxing, and softening. Rose Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while brightening and providing ultra-hydration. Yuzu Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while revitalizing and toning. Green Tea Exfoliating Wipes: Matiffy and fight the appearance of blemishes while cleansing. Charcoal Exfoliating Wipes: Purify and detoxify with charcoal, which draws out impurities and pollutants like a magnet. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates No need to rinse. These wipes are clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Each pack contains 25 wipes and is ideal for travel. Research results: Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 31 volunteers after first use:- 87% said that the wipes left skin feeling soft - 71% said that sensations of tightness disappeared Rose Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 31 volunteers after first use:- 100% said that the wipes quenched the skin's thirst - 87% said that their faces appeared instantly more radiant - 87% said that skin looked more luminous Yuzu Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 33 volunteers after first use:- 94% said that the wipes toned skin - 91% said that skin felt softer - 82% said that the wipes energized skin Green Tea Exfoliating Wipes: In a use test on 29 volunteers after first use:- 90% said that the wipes absorb

• Are these makeup wipes cruelty free? I've been wanting to get mak...2 Answers
  • Are these gentle enough on sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • How does it leave your skin afterwords ? And does it take off th...1 Answers
Kate K.
I love these! The cloth is so so soft, and the Serum on it smells great and is very effective. I'm usually able to remove all of my makeup with one wipe and prepare for cleansing with a cleanser. They don't irritate me at all. They are prettt affordable too!
Raelyn A.
Cambridge, MN
These face wipes are a must! So very affordable and they smell amazing they are infused with coconut water and really do exfoliate and remove makeup even the hard to remove stuff like eyeliner I have purchased many packs of these wipes!
Micaela R.
West Chester, PA
I love love this Sephora coconut wipes they gently exfoliate my skin and also removes al my makeup on one wipe, I love doing doble cleanse, but when I'm feeling tired I just use a wipe and the cleanser, leaves my skin feeling nice and hydrated.
Also can't beat the price point.
Gina M.
Olympia, WA
These are so good. I feel like sephora really stepped their game up with these. I use these as an extra step to make sure my makeup is completely off. They make my skin feel so soft and smooth. I will buy these again. I love them.
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
These are fine to take off foundation, but don't expect them to take off much more including mascara and eyebrow makeup and not to forget that It made my eyes hurt when trying to take off my eye makeup like burning, painful hurt.
Eloisa T.
Miami Beach, FL
Amazing product. Leaves skin fresh and smooth worth the cost. Very pleased will be buying always. First time purchasing this item. Gentle on skin and smells good.
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
These wipes are perfect for getting make up, oil, and anything else off your face. It doesn't dry you out at all like some other wipes do. Exceeded my expectations. It could be a tiny less oily but it wasn't too bad.
Danielle N.
Buna, TX
These work great! Gentle on the eye area they work as good as any makeup remover! Totally worth the buy!!! They don't really smell like coconut but still a great product!!
Chazz G.
Kulpmont, PA
I love this item soo much! My face is always really oily and really sticky. The exfoliating feeling like magic! I would recommend these to anyone who has skin like mine! I never got to use these for makeup but for oily skin, USE IT!!
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
I bought this for my five weeks trip to europe and really lasted the whole time. it did an amazing job removing my makeup while taking care of my skin. This is great for sensitive skin as well.
Summer L.
Do they remove mascara without scrubbing hard?
Jamie Rose S.
Are these gentle enough on sensitive skin?
Brandy J.
Yucca Valley, CA
Are these makeup wipes cruelty free? I've been wanting to get makeup wipes because I feel like it'd be easier to use makeup wipes to remove my makeup than full on washing my face like I normally do and I've been wanting to give these a try
Saima R.
Where could i get its free sample
Imany P.
Bronx, NY
How does it leave your skin afterwords ? And does it take off the make up good ?