BY SEPHORA

A collection of cleansing and makeup-removing wipes, each with a skin-refreshing benefit. Sephora Cleansing and exfoliating wipes are the ideal solution for cleansing and removing makeup when you are on the go. The rinse-free cleansing wipes remove all types of face and eye makeup, as well as dirt, oil, and other impurities from the skin. The exfoliating wipes are two sided with dual benefits. The exfoliating side gently eliminates impurities and dead skin cells thanks to integrated microbeads. The smoothing side cleanses and effectively removes all types of dirt and face makeup. Each is infused with a different active ingredient to address targeted skin concerns. Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while soothing, relaxing, and softening. Rose Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while brightening and providing ultra-hydration. Yuzu Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while revitalizing and toning. Green Tea Exfoliating Wipes: Matiffy and fight the appearance of blemishes while cleansing. Charcoal Exfoliating Wipes: Purify and detoxify with charcoal, which draws out impurities and pollutants like a magnet. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates No need to rinse. These wipes are clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Each pack contains 25 wipes and is ideal for travel. Research results: Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 31 volunteers after first use:- 87% said that the wipes left skin feeling soft - 71% said that sensations of tightness disappeared Rose Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 31 volunteers after first use:- 100% said that the wipes quenched the skin's thirst - 87% said that their faces appeared instantly more radiant - 87% said that skin looked more luminous Yuzu Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 33 volunteers after first use:- 94% said that the wipes toned skin - 91% said that skin felt softer - 82% said that the wipes energized skin Green Tea Exfoliating Wipes: In a use test on 29 volunteers after first use:- 90% said that the wipes absorb

• Are these makeup wipes cruelty free? I've been wanting to get mak...2 Answers
  • Are these gentle enough on sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • How does it leave your skin afterwords ? And does it take off th...1 Answers
Karen H.
I do love these but I wish they were a little cheaper. I don't wear makeup everyday so they do last me awhile but they are a tad expensive. They smell great and work well. Gentle on the skin which is great because I have sensitive skin mostly in my cheek area. I get a back up during Sephora's rouge sale. Will buy again.
Victoria G.
Philadelphia, PA
By far my favorite of the make up wipes that Sephora has. Even gentle enough for my sensitive skin to use. I find it gets off most of my makeup and then I just follow up with some micellar water just to be sure. Not the cheapest as you get a packet for 7.50 but also not bad a price for how well they work.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
These wipes are amazing. I love anything coconut because of the smell and the benefits of it. I definitely recommend this product to anyone!! These remove all types of makeup and dirt from your face.
Ashley R.
Love these wipes! They are very inexpensive and smell great! I use them at night to take most of my makeup off before I go in with my cleanser and I also keep some by my vanity it wipe away fall out after I've done my eyes, or to wipe my hand or arm off after doing swatches!
Esther F.
Ever since this product Came out I have loved it so much it leaves my face so soft and not rough I have been using this so much I love using it because it leaves my face smelling like coconut.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
I LOVE these wipes ! They smell so amazing and clean off ALL of the makeup off my face! I bought this product from Sephora and the packaging is so cute and convenient! The wipes are amazing at their job and I would buy these again over and over again !
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
I only bought these because they smelled like coconuts. But WOW! I love using them throughout the day. They are a must have in my beach bag. If you are wearing makeup or not, they're a refreshing way to make sure your skin is clean without running to the rest room.
Ivory G.
Greenville, KY
I absolutely love these wipes! I have very sensitive skin so I've went through man different kinds of wipes through many different brands and this is the only brand of wipes that doesn't break me out oracle my face burn. Not very good for exfoliating but the sephora green tea cleansing wipes is what I use to exfoliate. I absolutely love the Sephora cleansing wipes!
Courtney B.
These smells so good and the wipes themselves are very soft. Found these by the face masks at sephora and they have become my new go to makeup wipe remover. They remove makeup well and I like that you can keep the wipes moist with the packaging. They are perfect for taking with when traveling.
Barbara R.
Carmichael, CA
The coconut wipes are LIFE. they have sold out so many times and with good reason. Nice and hydrating but also really soothing for sensitive skin. I use these to take off my makeup and then i follow with a cleanser to get rid of the rest of the dirt.
Summer L.
Do they remove mascara without scrubbing hard?
Jamie Rose S.
Are these gentle enough on sensitive skin?
Brandy J.
Yucca Valley, CA
Are these makeup wipes cruelty free? I've been wanting to get makeup wipes because I feel like it'd be easier to use makeup wipes to remove my makeup than full on washing my face like I normally do and I've been wanting to give these a try
Saima R.
Where could i get its free sample
Imany P.
Bronx, NY
How does it leave your skin afterwords ? And does it take off the make up good ?