SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes Coconut Water - Soothing & Relaxing

BY SEPHORA #14 in Face Wipes

Details:

What it is:
A collection of cleansing and makeup-removing wipes, each with a skin-refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Cleansing and exfoliating wipes are the ideal solution for cleansing and removing makeup when you are on the go. Each is infused with a different active ingredient to address targeted skin concerns.

The rinse-free cleansing wipes remove all types of face and eye makeup, as well as dirt, oil, and other impurities from the skin.

The two-sided exfoliating wipes offer dual benefits. The exfoliating side gently eliminates impurities and dead skin cells thanks to integrated microbeads, while the other side cleanses and effectively removes all types of dirt and face makeup.

Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while soothing, relaxing, and softening.
Rose Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while brightening and providing ultra-hydration.
Yuzu Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while revitalizing and toning.

Green Tea Exfoliating Wipes: Matiffy and fight the appearance of blemishes while cleansing.
Charcoal Exfoliating Wipes: Purify and detoxify with charcoal, which draws out impurities and pollutants like a magnet.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
No need to rinse. These wipes are clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Each pack contains 25 wipes and is ideal for travel.

Research results:

- 97% said that the wipes cleansed skin effectively

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Cleansing Wipes:
-Gently wipe over the face and eyes.
-No need to rinse.
-Close wipe latch well after each use to avoid drying out.

Exfoliating Wipes:
-To eliminate impurities and dead cells, use the exfoliating side to scrub the face delicately with specific attention to the T zone.
-To cleanse the face gently and remove makeup, use the smooth side, and gently wipe all over the face.
-No need to rinse.
-Close wipe latch well after each use to avoid drying out.

Precautions:
-Cleansing Wipes:
-Do not dispose improperly.

Exfoliating Wipes:
-Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly.
-Do not dispose improperly.

Coconut Water Extract.

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
These are merely okay. I want to love makeup removing wipes, as they are the easiest and simplest way to remove makeup, however they never seem to completely remove my makeup with just one wipe. I have to use at least 3 wipes to fully remove my makeup. These wipes smell really nice though, they smell like cucumber more than coconut to me. They do seem to remove my eye makeup much easier than my face makeup.
Jennifer M.
Shelton
I use these wipes as part of my nightly routine to remove my makeup. I use the wipes first to remove most of my makeup and then follow up with an oil cleanser and an eye makeup remover. Works great and I feel the price is extremely reasonable. Plus I buy these when Sephora has a sale or when I don’t really need anything but want to use my 50 bonus points from my playbox. The coconut wipes are my favorite but I also like Yuzu and Rose.
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
I first bought the rose wipes because my Sephora was out of the coconut water ones, and I adored the rose ones. They worked so well to take my makeup off, and when I saw the coconut water ones in stock, I needed to try them and I love them even more! My skin feels so soft and hydrated after taking my makeup off. It's so gentle on my skin (I have sensitive skin), and I have never had any redness, irritation or anything. Well worth buying.
Jordan C.
Swampscott, MA
These are the only make up wipes I will use! They are amazing for sensitive skin and really get your make up off! They smell so good! They’re a little more expensive than your average drug store make up wipes but SO worth it!!!
Juliana Z.
Staten Island, NY
These are my all time favorite makeup wipes. They smell delicious and they work so well when trying to remove caked on makeup. They're not drying and they leave my face feeling clean after a long day of wearing makeup.
Brittan C.
Eatonton, GA
I have the coconut water wipes. Very light, pleasant scent and good at removing makeup or just cleaning your face if it feels icky. It's not the most amazing thing at removing mascara, but if I'm lazy enough to only want to use a wipe then I don't care about any residual amount. Feels great on the skin, there's no burning sensation or greasy or soapy residue after using, just a clean face.
Melanie H.
douglasville
I wanted to try these so bad ,I kept staring at them everytime I’d walk by in Sephora but tbh it made my skin break out and left it super oily ..will not buy again but it works differently for everyone
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
These smell amazing! I always have a couple of them on hand. I use them up so quickly and they just smell so good and fresh. I feel that this really does help in taking off all of my makeup. Best of all is that it is super affordable! I think these are great and everyone should try them.
Daniella H.
While these are a little pricier than other face wipes, they do a great job of removing makeup and day to day dirt. I feel fresh after using them when I am too tired to properly wash my face. They also do not sting on acne like other brands do.
Tessa M.
corbin
Smells amazing and takes your makeup off really amazing!! Feels a little weird on your face after using the wipes and then it dries and makes your face very soft.
Summer L.
Do they remove mascara without scrubbing hard?
Brandy J.
Yucca Valley, CA
Are these makeup wipes cruelty free? I've been wanting to get makeup wipes because I feel like it'd be easier to use makeup wipes to remove my makeup than full on washing my face like I normally do and I've been wanting to give these a try
Geraldine R.
amaria poder probarlas en donde las consigo?
Jamie Rose S.
Are these gentle enough on sensitive skin?
Imany P.
Bronx, NY
How does it leave your skin afterwords ? And does it take off the make up good ?