SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes Coconut Water - Soothing & Relaxing

BY SEPHORA #33 in Face Wipes

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

What it is:
A collection of cleansing and makeup-removing wipes, each with a skin-refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Cleansing and exfoliating wipes are the ideal solution for cleansing and removing makeup when you are on the go. Each is infused with a different active ingredient to address targeted skin concerns.

The rinse-free cleansing wipes remove all types of face and eye makeup, as well as dirt, oil, and other impurities from the skin.

The two-sided exfoliating wipes offer dual benefits. The exfoliating side gently eliminates impurities and dead skin cells thanks to integrated microbeads, while the other side cleanses and effectively removes all types of dirt and face makeup.

Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while soothing, relaxing, and softening.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
No need to rinse. These wipes are clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Each pack contains 25 wipes and is ideal for travel.

Research results:
Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes:
In a use test on 31 volunteers after first use:
- 87% said that the wipes left skin feeling soft
- 71% said that sensations of tightness disappeared

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Cleansing Wipes:
-Gently wipe over the face and eyes.
-No need to rinse.
-Close wipe latch well after each use to avoid drying out.

Exfoliating Wipes:
-To eliminate impurities and dead cells, use the exfoliating side to scrub the face delicately with specific attention to the T zone.
-To cleanse the face gently and remove makeup, use the smooth side, and gently wipe all over the face.
-No need to rinse.
-Close wipe latch well after each use to avoid drying out.

Precautions:
-Cleansing Wipes:
-Do not dispose improperly.

Exfoliating Wipes:
-Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly.
-Do not dispose improperly.

Coconut Water Extract.

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Some nights i use these sephora Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes to clean off my makeup. Last night i used one and i didn’t use anything else after that. Today i woke up (3rd Time now) and i wasn’t chaffing really bad like i usually am. I’m happy for that!

I think you can use these not just as a makeup remover, but in general; as a refreshing way to moisturize on hot days. I live in the desert so windy dirty air clogs pores and makes your face feel so these will be great (and Refreshing) when it’s 115 degrees and i can’t put water on my face. I think field workers should have something like these provided to them actually with SPF in them to protect their skin while working. Hmm..

I originally just bought these for $5 while on sale to redeem my points, but i would definitely buy them again, i would also enjoy receiving them as a gift.
juliette a.
Wipes are my favorite way to remove makeup. I don’t like using oils, too greasy and messy. I got these in Sephora, and once. I tried them I bought every flavor they make!!! The coconut is my favorite. It’s light, smells nice, and really soothing. These are one of the few makeup wipes that don’t burn and irritate my skin. The price is good for how many come in the pack. I highly reccomend.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really wanted to like this product. It works amazingly and is affordable. It removes makeup quickly and easily with no eye irritation. Unfortunately, these broke me out horribly. I’m not sure if it’s because of the coconut or something else.
Amanda P.
Boston, MA
I am a makeup wipe fanatic. The obsession is real. It is the easiest way to make sure my makeup is off before I go to bed. I love these wipes! They are super soft and gentle. I love the coconut scent it is my favorite. I find that they get if not all than most of my makeup off. I highly recommend.
marissa k.
Box elder, SD
10/10 these are my all time favorite makup wipes. They are very affordable and dont make my face feel gross and greasy after I use them. They stay fresh for a long time and are very affordable. There are also many scents to choose from. My favorites are the coconut water and cucumber!
Jennifer M.
Shelton
I use these wipes as part of my nightly routine to remove my makeup. I use the wipes first to remove most of my makeup and then follow up with an oil cleanser and an eye makeup remover. Works great and I feel the price is extremely reasonable. Plus I buy these when Sephora has a sale or when I don’t really need anything but want to use my 50 bonus points from my playbox. The coconut wipes are my favorite but I also like Yuzu and Rose.
Erin S.
Maryland
Love these but they are pretty pricey. They smell great and I only buy them on a sale or something cause of how pretty darn expensive they are. They also micro exfoliate and it feels great but I wish they were a little more wet so the makeup kinda glides off
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
I first bought the rose wipes because my Sephora was out of the coconut water ones, and I adored the rose ones. They worked so well to take my makeup off, and when I saw the coconut water ones in stock, I needed to try them and I love them even more! My skin feels so soft and hydrated after taking my makeup off. It's so gentle on my skin (I have sensitive skin), and I have never had any redness, irritation or anything. Well worth buying.
Carla M.
Lansing
I love the liquid cleaner. Its cleans very well. It leaves your face very soft and smells good. They makeup just slides off with these. I also clean my brushes with this when I need to switch colors with the eyeshadows. They are very easy to use.
Nikki M.
Stafford Springs
These are my favorite cleansing wipes! I find that even though they are meant to be somewhat exfoliating, they aren’t harsh at all like some wipes. I love how moisturizing these are! The subtle coconut smell is super yummy too.
Iguevara G.
Yakima
Does these refresh your skin and keep it fresh and clean
Summer L.
Do they remove mascara without scrubbing hard?
Brandy J.
Yucca Valley, CA
Are these makeup wipes cruelty free? I've been wanting to get makeup wipes because I feel like it'd be easier to use makeup wipes to remove my makeup than full on washing my face like I normally do and I've been wanting to give these a try
Geraldine R.
amaria poder probarlas en donde las consigo?
Jamie Rose S.
Are these gentle enough on sensitive skin?

back