BY SEPHORA

A collection of cleansing and makeup-removing wipes, each with a skin-refreshing benefit. Sephora Cleansing and exfoliating wipes are the ideal solution for cleansing and removing makeup when you are on the go. The rinse-free cleansing wipes remove all types of face and eye makeup, as well as dirt, oil, and other impurities from the skin. The exfoliating wipes are two sided with dual benefits. The exfoliating side gently eliminates impurities and dead skin cells thanks to integrated microbeads. The smoothing side cleanses and effectively removes all types of dirt and face makeup. Each is infused with a different active ingredient to address targeted skin concerns. Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while soothing, relaxing, and softening. Rose Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while brightening and providing ultra-hydration. Yuzu Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while revitalizing and toning. Green Tea Exfoliating Wipes: Matiffy and fight the appearance of blemishes while cleansing. Charcoal Exfoliating Wipes: Purify and detoxify with charcoal, which draws out impurities and pollutants like a magnet. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates No need to rinse. These wipes are clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Each pack contains 25 wipes and is ideal for travel. Research results: Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 31 volunteers after first use:- 87% said that the wipes left skin feeling soft - 71% said that sensations of tightness disappeared Rose Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 31 volunteers after first use:- 100% said that the wipes quenched the skin's thirst - 87% said that their faces appeared instantly more radiant - 87% said that skin looked more luminous Yuzu Cleansing Wipes: In a use test on 33 volunteers after first use:- 94% said that the wipes toned skin - 91% said that skin felt softer - 82% said that the wipes energized skin Green Tea Exfoliating Wipes: In a use test on 29 volunteers after first use:- 90% said that the wipes absorb

• Are these makeup wipes cruelty free? I've been wanting to get mak...2 Answers
  • Are these gentle enough on sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • How does it leave your skin afterwords ? And does it take off th...1 Answers
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
My face feels clean and refreshed after using these wipes! A nice refreshing sent that isn’t over powering. Does a great job of taking off makeup. Definitely would say the are gentle on the skin. I bought these online from Sephora.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
I first bought the rose wipes because my Sephora was out of the coconut water ones, and I adored the rose ones. They worked so well to take my makeup off, and when I saw the coconut water ones in stock, I needed to try them and I love them even more! My skin feels so soft and hydrated after taking my makeup off. It's so gentle on my skin (I have sensitive skin), and I have never had any redness, irritation or anything. Well worth buying.
Brittan C.
Eatonton, GA
I have the coconut water wipes. Very light, pleasant scent and good at removing makeup or just cleaning your face if it feels icky. It's not the most amazing thing at removing mascara, but if I'm lazy enough to only want to use a wipe then I don't care about any residual amount. Feels great on the skin, there's no burning sensation or greasy or soapy residue after using, just a clean face.
👆👆Luisthegemini B.
Oroville , CA
I love these wipes but the coconut is by far my favorite. It smells really good they are refreshing and they take off make off really well. I wish they came with more wipes because it only has 25 but they are affordable that’s a plus. Also because it has coconut in it it help sooth and calm the skin! I only use one wipe and I wear full coverage foundations. I’m the video you’ll see how easy it takes off makeup. They are $7.50 and you only get them in Sephora since it’s a Sephora brand
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
I love these wipes! I have very sensitive skin and these worked great with my face! It does a good job at removing all makeup. These smell amazing and they last for almost a month. They are sorta pricey but worth it
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Alright so, this product does take off your makeup well but I have noticed it makes your skin feel greasy and weird. Another thing I noticed, it says it’s exfoliating but there is no exfoliating side like the others.
Monique P.
Delano, CA
These are seriously amazing!!!! They smell bomb!! They work so good and the packaging is cute and small. They are super affordable . Very effective and great for sensitive skin. I will buy forever!!!
Emily A.
A couple months ago I found myself in a dire situation -- I had run out of makeup removing wipes and Sephora no longer carried my wipe of choice (RIP Ole Henriksen Nurture Me 30 packs)!

So I dove into my box'o'gratis #PerksOfWorkingForSephora and pulled these babies out. I was shocked and amazed because they are FANTASTIC!

I am a big fan of Sephora Collection's color line but hadn't experimented much with the skincare line. These were part of the line's relaunch last fall and I can't say enough good things about them.

Obviously when a product has Coconut Water in the name you know it's going to be packed with hydration and these left my face feeling SO clean and hydrated, it was like a treat to take off my makeup everyday. I also like to use these (on the rare occasion) when I go to the gym -- they're great for a quick cleanse after getting sweaty.

These have definitely made their way onto my HG list and at $7.50 per package, will likely stay on that list for a long, long time!
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I was pleasantly surprised by these wipes I picked up on a whim at Sephora! I have abandoned most make up removing wipes in favor of micellar water. These wipes, however, are super gentle on my face and do an excellent job of removing almost all of my make up including liquid eyeliner. They also smell great; like natural coconut, not a strong artificial scent. Expect to continue to use a much stronger product for complete removal of your waterproof mascara and liner's.
Kirashlee G.
It's rare for me to find a wipe that doesn't make me break out with a rash, specifically for makeup. I tried these and they spell amazing not like coconut but leave my skin so soft and moisturized. I use one for a full on face of makeup and I definitely recommend this product. I'd say first try it on your arm to see if allergic of course then give it a go I prefer this one over the others which are a bit harsh on my skin.
Summer L.
Do they remove mascara without scrubbing hard?
Jamie Rose S.
Are these gentle enough on sensitive skin?
Brandy J.
Yucca Valley, CA
Are these makeup wipes cruelty free? I've been wanting to get makeup wipes because I feel like it'd be easier to use makeup wipes to remove my makeup than full on washing my face like I normally do and I've been wanting to give these a try
Saima R.
Where could i get its free sample
Imany P.
Bronx, NY
How does it leave your skin afterwords ? And does it take off the make up good ?