BY SEPHORA

TYPE: Coconut Water - Soothing & Relaxing

What it is:
A collection of cleansing and makeup-removing wipes, each with a skin-refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Cleansing and exfoliating wipes are the ideal solution for cleansing and removing makeup when you are on the go. Each is infused with a different active ingredient to address targeted skin concerns.

The rinse-free cleansing wipes remove all types of face and eye makeup, as well as dirt, oil, and other impurities from the skin.

The two-sided exfoliating wipes offer dual benefits. The exfoliating side gently eliminates impurities and dead skin cells thanks to integrated microbeads, while the other side cleanses and effectively removes all types of dirt and face makeup.

Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while soothing, relaxing, and softening.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
No need to rinse. These wipes are clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Each pack contains 25 wipes and is ideal for travel.

Research results:
Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes:
In a use test on 31 volunteers after first use:
- 87% said that the wipes left skin feeling soft
- 71% said that sensations of tightness disappeared

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Cleansing Wipes:
-Gently wipe over the face and eyes.
-No need to rinse.
-Close wipe latch well after each use to avoid drying out.

Exfoliating Wipes:
-To eliminate impurities and dead cells, use the exfoliating side to scrub the face delicately with specific attention to the T zone.
-To cleanse the face gently and remove makeup, use the smooth side, and gently wipe all over the face.
-No need to rinse.
-Close wipe latch well after each use to avoid drying out.

Precautions:
-Cleansing Wipes:
-Do not dispose improperly.

Exfoliating Wipes:
-Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly.
-Do not dispose improperly.

Coconut Water Extract.

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
Some nights i use these sephora Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes to clean off my makeup. Last night i used one and i didn’t use anything else after that. Today i woke up (3rd Time now) and i wasn’t chaffing really bad like i usually am. I’m happy for that!

I think you can use these not just as a makeup remover, but in general; as a refreshing way to moisturize on hot days. I live in the desert so windy dirty air clogs pores and makes your face feel so these will be great (and Refreshing) when it’s 115 degrees and i can’t put water on my face. I think field workers should have something like these provided to them actually with SPF in them to protect their skin while working. Hmm..

I originally just bought these for $5 while on sale to redeem my points, but i would definitely buy them again, i would also enjoy receiving them as a gift.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really wanted to like this product. It works amazingly and is affordable. It removes makeup quickly and easily with no eye irritation. Unfortunately, these broke me out horribly. I’m not sure if it’s because of the coconut or something else.
Amanda P.
Boston, MA
I am a makeup wipe fanatic. The obsession is real. It is the easiest way to make sure my makeup is off before I go to bed. I love these wipes! They are super soft and gentle. I love the coconut scent it is my favorite. I find that they get if not all than most of my makeup off. I highly recommend.
marissa k.
Box elder, SD
10/10 these are my all time favorite makup wipes. They are very affordable and dont make my face feel gross and greasy after I use them. They stay fresh for a long time and are very affordable. There are also many scents to choose from. My favorites are the coconut water and cucumber!
Jennifer M.
Shelton
I use these wipes as part of my nightly routine to remove my makeup. I use the wipes first to remove most of my makeup and then follow up with an oil cleanser and an eye makeup remover. Works great and I feel the price is extremely reasonable. Plus I buy these when Sephora has a sale or when I don’t really need anything but want to use my 50 bonus points from my playbox. The coconut wipes are my favorite but I also like Yuzu and Rose.
Carla M.
Lansing
I love the liquid cleaner. Its cleans very well. It leaves your face very soft and smells good. They makeup just slides off with these. I also clean my brushes with this when I need to switch colors with the eyeshadows. They are very easy to use.
Jordan C.
Swampscott, MA
These are the only make up wipes I will use! They are amazing for sensitive skin and really get your make up off! They smell so good! They’re a little more expensive than your average drug store make up wipes but SO worth it!!!
Juliana Z.
Staten Island, NY
These are my all time favorite makeup wipes. They smell delicious and they work so well when trying to remove caked on makeup. They're not drying and they leave my face feeling clean after a long day of wearing makeup.
Daniella M.
Columbus
Absolutely love these wipes! They get all my makeup off including any waterproof products. After the wipe, my skin feels crazy soft. The smell was very subtle and not overpowering. The only thing that bothered me was that it was a little rough on my sensitive skin and when the cleanser got in my eye, it stung it a little. But it wouldn't keep me from using it again. I keep it around for convenience and quick makeup removal!
Stephanie F.
Towson, MD
These are my absolute favorite. The whole collection is amazing. Each one has a specific extra benefit. I love the coconut ones because they are very gentle and hydrating. I also like the exfoliating charcoal ones.
Summer L.
Paducah, KY
Do they remove mascara without scrubbing hard?
Iguevara G.
Yakima
Does these refresh your skin and keep it fresh and clean
Geraldine R.
amaria poder probarlas en donde las consigo?
Amanda B.
Are these wipes okay for sensitive skin?
Jamie Rose S.
Are these gentle enough on sensitive skin?