BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A collection of cleansing and makeup-removing wipes, each with a skin-refreshing benefit.

What it is formulated to do:
Cleansing and exfoliating wipes are the ideal solution for cleansing and removing makeup when you are on the go. Each is infused with a different active ingredient to address targeted skin concerns.

The rinse-free cleansing wipes remove all types of face and eye makeup, as well as dirt, oil, and other impurities from the skin.

The two-sided exfoliating wipes offer dual benefits. The exfoliating side gently eliminates impurities and dead skin cells thanks to integrated microbeads, while the other side cleanses and effectively removes all types of dirt and face makeup.

Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while soothing, relaxing, and softening.
Rose Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while brightening and providing ultra-hydration.
Yuzu Cleansing Wipes: Cleanse while revitalizing and toning.

Green Tea Exfoliating Wipes: Matiffy and fight the appearance of blemishes while cleansing.
Charcoal Exfoliating Wipes: Purify and detoxify with charcoal, which draws out impurities and pollutants like a magnet.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
No need to rinse. These wipes are clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Each pack contains 25 wipes and is ideal for travel.

Research results:

- 97% said that the wipes cleansed skin effectively

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Cleansing Wipes:
-Gently wipe over the face and eyes.
-No need to rinse.
-Close wipe latch well after each use to avoid drying out.

Exfoliating Wipes:
-To eliminate impurities and dead cells, use the exfoliating side to scrub the face delicately with specific attention to the T zone.
-To cleanse the face gently and remove makeup, use the smooth side, and gently wipe all over the face.
-No need to rinse.
-Close wipe latch well after each use to avoid drying out.

Precautions:
-Cleansing Wipes:
-Do not dispose improperly.

Exfoliating Wipes:
-Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly.
-Do not dispose improperly.

-Natural Charcoal.

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Charcoal Powder, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

• Are these recommended for acne prone skin? I'm hoping they work f...2 Answers
  • I want to try these. I'm obsessed with the black soap by Erno Las...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure how a wipe is gonna cleanse and exfoliate? What skin...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alison O.
To be completely honest, the exfoliating side actually kinda hurts. But it also does the job and leaves my skin feeling clean, smooth, and refreshed. The smooth side does a great job of taking off make up and dirt. Also, for $7 these are totally worth it. They definitely made me interested in trying the other kinds of wipes as well!
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
I LOVE these one side is rough for after you remove makeup the other is for makeup removing .it is worth the $7 i won't buy any other makeup remover wipes i Like the pomegranate one it smells soooo goood .It takes off all my makeup even the high end and the waterproof stuff
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
OMG! I DON'T LIKE these wipes. They have ripples on the wipes and its hard. Its really hard to take makeup off with these wipes. Very uncomfortable!!!!! SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes Charcoal - Purifying & Detoxifying (exfoliating)
Stephanie E.
N Bennington, VT
I love these wipes. I don’t use this particular one every night because the exfoliating would be too harsh, but it is perfect for taking off a full face of makeup on the weekend and waking up with fresh skin that doesn’t look like it had a night on the town.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I recently purchased these and they are one of my favorite purchases ever! This is a white that has two sided to it with different textures. One side is super soft so it is perfect to remove your makeup gently! These do not sting your eyes and they remove makeup pretty well! I love to use the rough side to really exfoliate my skin! It makes my skin super smooth and really helps with evening out my skin little bumps and textures! I like the smell! They were about $7.50 for 25 whipes. I wished they had more wipes though... Packaging is super cute!
Patryce C.
Irvington , NJ
I tried these out at the advise of a Sephora employee who is one of my go to people when I am in the Short Hills Sephora and let me tell you I am winning with these wipes. Not only do they take off my make up very well but one side has an exfoliating side that leaves my face feeling so wonderful. The only bad part about it is that it is a bit rough and if you have sensitive skin it can leave your face feeling sore.
Erin D.
Cary, IL
I have sensitive skin and I was skeptical that this would work for me. I was surprised when these didn't make me extremely red, and they do a great job at exfoliating the skin without being too harsh. The packaging is ideal for a makeup wipe because the seal is more heavy duty than that of the average makeup wipe. Keep this away from the eyes though because while it isn't rough on the rest of the face it is too rough for the eyes. At around the $8 mark these are a must grab at Sephora.
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
I love these wipes! They do a great job of removing makeup. I think it is a great idea that these are smartly dual sided. The only thing I have to say is that I find the exfoliating side to be a bit too harsh and rough for my liking. I suggest to wipe very gently when using that side.
Jacklyn B.
Cape Coral, FL
I love these makeup remover wipes ! The smell is great and they work great. I bought them inside Jc Penny at sephora. Packaging is cute and effective. The only thing down side to this product is it has a soft side and a more textured side. The textured side is a little rough and almost hurts. I like that it helps exfoliates but it's a little too rough especially around the eyes.
Jenn S.
Silverdale
I've had good success with charcoal in cleaning out my pores, so I picked these up to try. I like the smooth side for wiping off makeup as well as the raised bumpy side. It unfortunately feels a little bit like rubbing sandpaper on your face, but I'm hoping it gets better with more use. Will see if it has long lasting effects, but I dig the fresh scent and my face feels clean.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
I'm not sure how a wipe is gonna cleanse and exfoliate? What skin type is this catered to? Also what differences did you see in your skin?
Madison Z.
How would you rate the effectiveness of these wipes? What kind of results do you see?
Kerri M.
Harrow, ON
Are these recommended for acne prone skin? I'm hoping they work for me!
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY
I want to try these. I'm obsessed with the black soap by Erno Laszlo but the 30 splash double rinse method takes so long! Anyone have experience with both and know if there's any similarities using these wipes since they also contain charcoal powder?
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
How do these compare to Sephora’s coconut milk wipes?