BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A range of rich and velvety travel-size cream cleansers that remove makeup and cleanse effortlessly, leaving skin soft and smooth without greasy or sticky residue.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Oiliness
- Dullness

If you want to know more…
Available in two different textures and six different active ingredient formulas with targeted skincare benefits that suit any skincare need. These cleansers feature a fresh and addictive scents and come in a convenient travel size. The Cleansing Creams have a velvety texture that turns into a silky lotion upon contact with water, thoroughly removing makeup and purifying and cleansing the skin. The Exfoliating Creams contain micro-pearls that unclog pores, remove dead skin cells, and refine the skin's texture. Free of impurities and excess oil, skin is left smoother and more radiant.

Rose Cleansing Cream: Moisturizes and brightens.

Rose Cleansing Cream:

- 81% of women said that skin is moisturized

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Cleansing creams:
-Put a dab on fingers and apply to dry skin.
-Massage delicately, and then rinse with warm water.

Exfoliating creams:
-Apply onto moist skin.
-Rinse well.

-Natural Rose Extract: Recognized for its antioxidant and moisturizing properties.

Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Water, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isohexadecane Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Sucrose Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Allantoin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, 1.2-Hexanediol, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, CI 16035 (Red 40), Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, CI 42090 (Blue 1).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Cleansing Cream Rose - moisturizing & brightening
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I bought this cleansing cream for the rose scent, and it's just right as I rub the cleaner into my face. I really do like the fragrance of the rose. It doesn't lather like I would like it to, and it does an OK job cleaning my face. I'd give it an average review, as I think there are better products out there for my aging face.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I just use this last night for the first time and it's extremely gentle I was really surprised at how gentle it was especially since it's oil-based I thought it would be a little bit rougher
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I’m shocked at how well this facial cleanser works! The packing is very nice and the size is just right as a little goes a long way. It also smells very good just like fresh roses. This product was very gentle on the skin yet very effective. I use this to remove a full face of makeup including eye makeup and it works amazingly. You apply to dry skin and rub in and you can see it begin to melt your makeup right off! It is a thick cream but once you add the water it lathers right up and is easy to distribute all around your face. Once you rinse off and dry your face you are left with clean, moisturized, soft, radiant skin! My skin honestly looks and feels great after using this. For only $4 it is absolutely worth it and I definitely recommend this!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
This cleansing lotion is creamy and soft. Lather as your rub it into your skin. The color is a pale pink and it's very perfume like scented which is the one thing about it I do to like. I purchased the travel size for my daughter to keep in her bathroom medicine cabinet and fits perfectly. She has combo skin and this did not dry her face nor leave behind any greasiness. It's moisturizing for without a doubt not to sure on its brightening.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
I purchased the rose cleansing cream because I have dry skin. Right after I finish removing my makeup with the Sephora micellar water I use this rose cleansing cream to wash my skin. It feels luxurious and hydrating. It is a small size which is perfect for travel and a little does go a long way with this product. It feels creamy at first but then starts to feel like a lotion once you rinse it off. Skin feels nice and clean. The great thing is that they have different ones for all skin types. Absolutely love this.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I've been thinking of getting this cleansing & exfoliating cream for a while. So I ended up buying it. I must say I'm a little disappointed because I had to to rub and still I didn't get all my makeup off. I'll try again and see what happens.
Jessica L.
These are okay. I would put them on the same level as just regular drugstore cleansers. I would compare this to a neutropenia exfoliating gel cleanser. It did the job but was nothing special. Also, they always go on sale at the end of the season so if you're a fan I would wait until then.
Lakshani M.
This cleansing cream was really friendly to the skin and did it's job extremely well. It left my skin feeling moisturized and clean.  It is also a very good travel size.
Julieanna M.
Houston , TX
Rose petals galore! This cleanser is a great travel product for sure, it's pretty inexpensive so I don't mind purchasing products like this when I am traveling. I use it after I wipe my makeup off and it lathers up nicely and leaves my face moisturized. And yes smells just like roses!
Malina L.
Oshkosh
It moisturizes my faces just great and it doesn't make my face looking shiny and oily it drys off "Matte" and still feels really great.