SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Cleansing Cream Rose 1.69 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Vane G.SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Cleansing Cream Rose 1.69 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Katherine P.

BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A range of rich and velvety travel-size cream cleansers that remove makeup and cleanse effortlessly, leaving skin soft and smooth without greasy or sticky residue. Solutions for:- Dryness- Oiliness- DullnessIf you want to know more… Available in two different textures and six different active ingredient formulas with targeted skincare benefits that suit any skincare need. These cleansers feature a fresh and addictive scents and come in a convenient travel size. The Cleansing Creams have a velvety texture that turns into a silky lotion upon contact with water, thoroughly removing makeup and purifying and cleansing the skin. The Exfoliating Creams contain micro-pearls that unclog pores, remove dead skin cells, and refine the skin's texture. Free of impurities and excess oil, skin is left smoother and more radiant. Coconut Water Cleansing Cream: Soothes and relaxes. Rose Cleansing Cream: Moisturizes and brightens. Pomegranate Cleansing Cream: Fights fatigue and energizes. Yuzu Cleansing Cream: Revitalizes and tones. Green Tea Exfoliating Cream: Mattifies and fights blemishesCharcoal Exfoliating Cream: Purifies and detoxifies Research results: Coconut Water Cleansing Cream: In a satisfaction test of 32 volunteers, after the first use:- 84% of women said that the cleansing cream thoroughly cleanses face and eyes- 91% of women said that skin is soothedAfter 21 days of use:- 91% said that skin is relaxedRose Cleansing Cream: In a satisfaction test of 32 volunteers, after the first use:- 88% of women said that the product gently cleanses skin - 75% of women said that the product delivers instant radiance After 21 days of use:- 81% of women said that skin is moisturizedPomegranate Cleansing Cream: In a satisfaction test of 33 volunteers, after the first use:- 91% of women said that the cleansing cream thoroughly cleanses face and eyes - 100% of women said that skin looks more awake After 21 days of use:- 100% of see more...

Aisling P.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
I purchased the rose cleansing cream because I have dry skin. Right after I finish removing my makeup with the Sephora micellar water I use this rose cleansing cream to wash my skin. It feels luxurious and hydrating. It is a small size which is perfect for travel and a little does go a long way with this product. It feels creamy at first but then starts to feel like a lotion once you rinse it off. Skin feels nice and clean. The great thing is that they have different ones for all skin types. Absolutely love this.
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
This cleansing lotion is creamy and soft. Lather as your rub it into your skin. The color is a pale pink and it's very perfume like scented which is the one thing about it I do to like. I purchased the travel size for my daughter to keep in her bathroom medicine cabinet and fits perfectly. She has combo skin and this did not dry her face nor leave behind any greasiness. It's moisturizing for without a doubt not to sure on its brightening.
Julieanna M.
Julieanna M.
Rose petals galore! This cleanser is a great travel product for sure, it's pretty inexpensive so I don't mind purchasing products like this when I am traveling. I use it after I wipe my makeup off and it lathers up nicely and leaves my face moisturized. And yes smells just like roses!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
These are okay. I would put them on the same level as just regular drugstore cleansers. I would compare this to a neutropenia exfoliating gel cleanser. It did the job but was nothing special. Also, they always go on sale at the end of the season so if you're a fan I would wait until then.
Lakshani M.
Lakshani M.
This cleansing cream was really friendly to the skin and did it's job extremely well. It left my skin feeling moisturized and clean.  It is also a very good travel size.
Jennifer  b.
Jennifer b.
Canton, OH
Leaves you feeling smooth and renewed i would buy this again no problem i recommend this to all of my coworkers and friends
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Roseburg, OR
I tried this after a friend told me about it and I really liked it .. Feel very clean and refreshing. Will buy it again
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
I purchased the product on sale (50ml/1.69 fl.oz). Though I wish the tube was a bigger size, it was okay to buy on sale. It's a very gentle cleanser that doesn't irritate my skin. I have dry, sensitive skin so often times some cleansers will sting but this one does not. The scent reminds me of a rose tea which is very nice, not too harsh of a fragrance.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Mount Pearl
I got this because it was on sale and it was just the price I needed to get free shipping. K wasn't even planning on ever using it but I ended up really liking it. The smell is definitely not for me but I don't like rose scents. But the texture is nice and it does a good job of cleaning my skin. I'll definitely purchase again and it's really inexpensive
Aurora M.
Aurora M.
I love this! The sale price is amazing and the product itself is amazing. At first I was a little skeptical but once I rinsed it off I noticed a difference right away. Before my skin was oily and now its soft and toned and clean and not shiny at all. It smells really good too! Definitely would repurchase.