BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A range of rich and velvety travel-size cream cleansers that remove makeup and cleanse effortlessly, leaving skin soft and smooth without greasy or sticky residue.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Oiliness
- Dullness

If you want to know more…
Available in two different textures and six different active ingredient formulas with targeted skincare benefits that suit any skincare need. These cleansers feature a fresh and addictive scents and come in a convenient travel size. The Cleansing Creams have a velvety texture that turns into a silky lotion upon contact with water, thoroughly removing makeup and purifying and cleansing the skin. The Exfoliating Creams contain micro-pearls that unclog pores, remove dead skin cells, and refine the skin's texture. Free of impurities and excess oil, skin is left smoother and more radiant.

Green Tea Exfoliating Cream: Mattifies and fights blemishes

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Cleansing creams:
-Put a dab on fingers and apply to dry skin.
-Massage delicately, and then rinse with warm water.

Exfoliating creams:
-Apply onto moist skin.
-Rinse well.

-Green Tea Extract: Mattifies and calms blemishes with antioxidant and astringent properties.

Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrated Silica, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Arachidyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Powder, Fragrance, Arachidyl Glucoside, Capryloyl Glycine, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, CI 42090 (Blue 1).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• You have tested this? SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exf...2 Answers
  • What does this product smell like? I mean, is it a strong...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Cleansing Cream Green Tea - mattifying & anti-blemish (exfoliating)
  • "Favorite face scrub recently!! Has such an amazing feel and smell, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, leave my pores feeling clean and tight, and is extremely gentle even with 2-3 washes a day! Love love love" in 4 reviews
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Just tried this product out and it actually works. I used it as a cleanser and it exfoliated my skin. It wasn't as harsh as other exfoliators, this was actually soothing on my skin and left it feeling really clean. I used it at night before my night time skincare regime. This product is really affordable and has more combination scents.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Inexpensive yet so effective. It was on sale and I need yo add 1 more thing to my cart so I got this. It has a great smell and cleansed my face just as good as any other high-end product.
Helena M.
I got this because I need a good exfoliator. While this is not like extremely super amazing, it does help with exactly what I need. I love the small size of this, too. I got it on sale for $4, and I probably wouldn't pay much more than that for it.
Miranda C.
I really enjoyed using this. I purchased it on sale and it is a gentle exfoliator. I decided to buy all the other ones because i liked this one so much. It is an effective cleanser and exfoliator. It helped with my acne.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not gonna lie, i bought this to get my free birthday gift from Sephora and didn't have to much expectation about this; but now i have tried it i really like it! Is gentle in spite of it is a scrub too, smells great, my face feels softer after i clean it with this. Totally recommended!
Alyssa J.
Des Moines, IA
I have combination skin and lots of issues with adult acne, but this has really helped to clear up my face and keep my oily zones in check. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, I bought this in store and it was pretty affordable in the grand scheme of skincare.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This is a great and gentle exfoliating product that a little goes a very long way! It smells pretty nice and it leaves your skin pretty smooth after, with not a huge greasy feeling. It does irritate the skin and would be great for sensitive or even dry skin.
Amanda G.
Lewisville, TX
I bought this when looking for an affordable but credible exfoliator, it does the job but I feel like it needs more beads. The smell is amazing and leaves me feeling fresh. If it scrubbed more I would give it 5 stars.
Kelcey S.
I liked this for my face it was gentle enough and doesn't leave my face smelling like bad chemicals or feeling like it's being attacked with acid it was effective and definitely an option for others in the future
Ally R.
Visalia, CA
Carol A.
Doral, FL
Amielle D.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
What does this product smell like? I mean, is it a strong scent of green tea or something?