SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Cleansing Cream Green Tea 1.69 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Mic P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Cleansing Cream Green Tea 1.69 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Mic P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Cleansing Cream Green Tea 1.69 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Mic P.

BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A range of rich and velvety travel-size cream cleansers that remove makeup and cleanse effortlessly, leaving skin soft and smooth without greasy or sticky residue. Solutions for:- Dryness- Oiliness- DullnessIf you want to know more… Available in two different textures and six different active ingredient formulas with targeted skincare benefits that suit any skincare need. These cleansers feature a fresh and addictive scents and come in a convenient travel size. The Cleansing Creams have a velvety texture that turns into a silky lotion upon contact with water, thoroughly removing makeup and purifying and cleansing the skin. The Exfoliating Creams contain micro-pearls that unclog pores, remove dead skin cells, and refine the skin's texture. Free of impurities and excess oil, skin is left smoother and more radiant. Coconut Water Cleansing Cream: Soothes and relaxes. Rose Cleansing Cream: Moisturizes and brightens. Pomegranate Cleansing Cream: Fights fatigue and energizes. Yuzu Cleansing Cream: Revitalizes and tones. Green Tea Exfoliating Cream: Mattifies and fights blemishesCharcoal Exfoliating Cream: Purifies and detoxifies Research results: Coconut Water Cleansing Cream: In a satisfaction test of 32 volunteers, after the first use:- 84% of women said that the cleansing cream thoroughly cleanses face and eyes- 91% of women said that skin is soothedAfter 21 days of use:- 91% said that skin is relaxedRose Cleansing Cream: In a satisfaction test of 32 volunteers, after the first use:- 88% of women said that the product gently cleanses skin - 75% of women said that the product delivers instant radiance After 21 days of use:- 81% of women said that skin is moisturizedPomegranate Cleansing Cream: In a satisfaction test of 33 volunteers, after the first use:- 91% of women said that the cleansing cream thoroughly cleanses face and eyes - 100% of women said that skin looks more awake After 21 days of use:- 100% of see more...

Buy on Sephora
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Iowa City, IA
I have combination skin and lots of issues with adult acne, but this has really helped to clear up my face and keep my oily zones in check. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, I bought this in store and it was pretty affordable in the grand scheme of skincare.
Kelcey S.
Kelcey S.
I liked this for my face it was gentle enough and doesn't leave my face smelling like bad chemicals or feeling like it's being attacked with acid it was effective and definitely an option for others in the future
Ally R.
Ally R.
Visalia, CA
Favorite face scrub recently!! Has such an amazing feel and smell, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, leave my pores feeling clean and tight, and is extremely gentle even with 2-3 washes a day! Love love love
Sharonda B.
Sharonda B.
Tacoma, WA
I got this as a sample in the JCPenney Sephora and I love it! It was so gentle and I could tell it was working. I loved the package. Went back and got the full size! I use it twice a week and it works!
Monica s.
Monica s.
I have the smaller Version but it makes me feel so soft especially my face. I love it. It's easy to store and it lasts a while.
Mic P.
Mic P.
The cleansing cream it's the best for me. His formula helps me a lot. Keep my skin soft and moisturised. I love this tipe of exfoliating. Has a good price, like US$ 10. I would buy again and recommend to all people
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
I LOVE this stuff! It's awesome! Very creamy and soothing on your skin, while also gently exfoliating. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth, and amazing. I definitely want to try the charcoal one too!
Rommy R.
Rommy R.
crema limpiadora de te verde que nutre, reestructura la piel, minimiza el brillo del rostro y elimina los brotes y calma la piel. Devuelve salud a nuestro rostro y suavidad, muy recomendada porque el te verde contiene antioxidantes y propiedades curativas.
Loved the price and the product. I am a Avid sephora fan and these are perfect. Very effective
Carol A.
Carol A.
Doral, FL
Amielle D.
Amielle D.
Abu Dhabi
What does this product smell like? I mean, is it a strong scent of green tea or something?