SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Cleansing Cream Green Tea 1.69 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Mic P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Cleansing Cream Green Tea 1.69 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Mic P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Cleansing Cream Green Tea 1.69 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Mic P.

BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A range of rich and velvety travel-size cream cleansers that remove makeup and cleanse effortlessly, leaving skin soft and smooth without greasy or sticky residue. Solutions for:- Dryness- Oiliness- DullnessIf you want to know more… Available in two different textures and six different active ingredient formulas with targeted skincare benefits that suit any skincare need. These cleansers feature a fresh and addictive scents and come in a convenient travel size. The Cleansing Creams have a velvety texture that turns into a silky lotion upon contact with water, thoroughly removing makeup and purifying and cleansing the skin. The Exfoliating Creams contain micro-pearls that unclog pores, remove dead skin cells, and refine the skin's texture. Free of impurities and excess oil, skin is left smoother and more radiant. Coconut Water Cleansing Cream: Soothes and relaxes. Rose Cleansing Cream: Moisturizes and brightens. Pomegranate Cleansing Cream: Fights fatigue and energizes. Yuzu Cleansing Cream: Revitalizes and tones. Green Tea Exfoliating Cream: Mattifies and fights blemishesCharcoal Exfoliating Cream: Purifies and detoxifies Research results: Coconut Water Cleansing Cream: In a satisfaction test of 32 volunteers, after the first use:- 84% of women said that the cleansing cream thoroughly cleanses face and eyes- 91% of women said that skin is soothedAfter 21 days of use:- 91% said that skin is relaxedRose Cleansing Cream: In a satisfaction test of 32 volunteers, after the first use:- 88% of women said that the product gently cleanses skin - 75% of women said that the product delivers instant radiance After 21 days of use:- 81% of women said that skin is moisturizedPomegranate Cleansing Cream: In a satisfaction test of 33 volunteers, after the first use:- 91% of women said that the cleansing cream thoroughly cleanses face and eyes - 100% of women said that skin looks more awake After 21 days of use:- 100% of see more...

• You have tested this? SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating...2 Answers
  • What does this product smell like? I mean, is it a strong scent o...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not gonna lie, i bought this to get my free birthday gift from Sephora and didn't have to much expectation about this; but now i have tried it i really like it! Is gentle in spite of it is a scrub too, smells great, my face feels softer after i clean it with this. Totally recommended!
Helena M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this because I need a good exfoliator. While this is not like extremely super amazing, it does help with exactly what I need. I love the small size of this, too. I got it on sale for $4, and I probably wouldn't pay much more than that for it.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great and gentle exfoliating product that a little goes a very long way! It smells pretty nice and it leaves your skin pretty smooth after, with not a huge greasy feeling. It does irritate the skin and would be great for sensitive or even dry skin.
Alyssa J.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin and lots of issues with adult acne, but this has really helped to clear up my face and keep my oily zones in check. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, I bought this in store and it was pretty affordable in the grand scheme of skincare.
Kelcey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this for my face it was gentle enough and doesn't leave my face smelling like bad chemicals or feeling like it's being attacked with acid it was effective and definitely an option for others in the future
Ally R.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite face scrub recently!! Has such an amazing feel and smell, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, leave my pores feeling clean and tight, and is extremely gentle even with 2-3 washes a day! Love love love
Sharonda B.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample in the JCPenney Sephora and I love it! It was so gentle and I could tell it was working. I loved the package. Went back and got the full size! I use it twice a week and it works!
Monica s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the smaller Version but it makes me feel so soft especially my face. I love it. It's easy to store and it lasts a while.
Meagan W.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love using to exfoliate! This product has worked amazingly at providing a gentle but effective exfoliation on my skin, without causing irritation. I have dry and sensitive skin and I found it did not cause any significant redness or irritation.
My skin feels very clean and soft after using it, and I found it was gentle enough to use daily.
Although the size is small, a little definitely goes a long way on the face and.
Especially for the price point ($5 CAD) I definitely will be repurchasing this when it is restocked!
Mic P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cleansing cream it's the best for me. His formula helps me a lot. Keep my skin soft and moisturised. I love this tipe of exfoliating. Has a good price, like US$ 10. I would buy again and recommend to all people
Carol A.
Doral, FL
Amielle D.
Abu Dhabi
What does this product smell like? I mean, is it a strong scent of green tea or something?