SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Cleansing Cream Coconut Water 1.69 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Gladys D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Cleansing Cream Coconut Water 1.69 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Lisa P.

BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A range of rich and velvety travel-size cream cleansers that remove makeup and cleanse effortlessly, leaving skin soft and smooth without greasy or sticky residue. Solutions for:- Dryness- Oiliness- DullnessIf you want to know more… Available in two different textures and six different active ingredient formulas with targeted skincare benefits that suit any skincare need. These cleansers feature a fresh and addictive scents and come in a convenient travel size. The Cleansing Creams have a velvety texture that turns into a silky lotion upon contact with water, thoroughly removing makeup and purifying and cleansing the skin. The Exfoliating Creams contain micro-pearls that unclog pores, remove dead skin cells, and refine the skin's texture. Free of impurities and excess oil, skin is left smoother and more radiant. Coconut Water Cleansing Cream: Soothes and relaxes. Rose Cleansing Cream: Moisturizes and brightens. Pomegranate Cleansing Cream: Fights fatigue and energizes. Yuzu Cleansing Cream: Revitalizes and tones. Green Tea Exfoliating Cream: Mattifies and fights blemishesCharcoal Exfoliating Cream: Purifies and detoxifies Research results: Coconut Water Cleansing Cream: In a satisfaction test of 32 volunteers, after the first use:- 84% of women said that the cleansing cream thoroughly cleanses face and eyes- 91% of women said that skin is soothedAfter 21 days of use:- 91% said that skin is relaxedRose Cleansing Cream: In a satisfaction test of 32 volunteers, after the first use:- 88% of women said that the product gently cleanses skin - 75% of women said that the product delivers instant radiance After 21 days of use:- 81% of women said that skin is moisturizedPomegranate Cleansing Cream: In a satisfaction test of 33 volunteers, after the first use:- 91% of women said that the cleansing cream thoroughly cleanses face and eyes - 100% of women said that skin looks more awake After 21 days of use:- 100% of see more...

• I desperately need a good cleanser and exfoliant. What do you think...1 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gladys D.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I ordered this from Sephora and it was 7.50. Great size for travel. I like this product it smells like coconut and it does clean off your makeup. It does have difficulties with waterproof mascara. My skin was soft and soothed after using it. I would get this again.
Carlee D.
Carlee D.
Tamaqua, PA
Great little cleansing cream! The great thing about this is that it exfoliates and also cleanses and hydrates at the same time, I think it's made with some kind of milk or something because that is what it feels like! Love love love!
Eri B.
Eri B.
Soooooooo good. The price is right, the product is effective and the smell is delish. It cleans your face and it exfoliates for sure.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
I love this i use it at lest two time a week it smells really good and make my skin feel nice and you get a good amount of products
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Saint Peters, MO
Finally!!!!!!!! I have severe dry and sensitive skin. Ive tried just about everything, from over the counter to La Mer. Nothing works. I picked this up on my last visit to my local Sephora and have used it consistently for the last two weeks. I absolutely love it. It leaves my skin with a healthy glow, and my normally red and dry skin is relaxed and looks good. $7.50 for a 50ml tube is definitely worth it in my opinion. Now... If they could only come out with a moisturizer to match, i would be so very happy
Lana S.
Lana S.
Toronto
I've used this product multiple times and I prefer gritty scrubs personally so this doesn't do the right job for me, however, I really love the smell of this product and it does leave my skin feeling fresh. I just don't feel like I'm cleaning my face with a cream cleansing wash, I would prefer gritty over cream.
Ivigna K.
Ivigna K.
Não serve para apenas para a pele, mas pode ser usado também nas cutículas, assaduras, queimaduras, manchas e rosto, a embalagem dele é bem bonitinha e prática o que facilita na hora de levar pra qualquer lugar. Esse produto não deixa cor  é super hidratante
Teneal S.
Teneal S.
Loving this product , well priced ,pretty packaging does all it claims to do and leaves skin feeling hydrated and alive will be repurchasing this product 😊😍
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
I bought this for the cheap price and it was SO worth it. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and super matte, practically gets rid of my pores. The scent however isn't particularly strong but I don't mind that. Definitely worth it, and love the travel size. I just wish there was a bigger bottle!
Rochielle C.
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin ?
Jamie E.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
I desperately need a good cleanser and exfoliant. What do you think about this particular product? Is it worth the price? Does it leave your face feeling hydrated? I tend to dry out easily and I don't want anything harsh that's going to dry my skin out. Also, do you use a moisturizer after you cleanse your face with this product? Not sure since it has coconut water in it?