BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A range of rich and velvety travel-size cream cleansers that remove makeup and cleanse effortlessly, leaving skin soft and smooth without greasy or sticky residue.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Oiliness
- Dullness

If you want to know more…
Available in two different textures and six different active ingredient formulas with targeted skincare benefits that suit any skincare need. These cleansers feature a fresh and addictive scents and come in a convenient travel size. The Cleansing Creams have a velvety texture that turns into a silky lotion upon contact with water, thoroughly removing makeup and purifying and cleansing the skin. The Exfoliating Creams contain micro-pearls that unclog pores, remove dead skin cells, and refine the skin's texture. Free of impurities and excess oil, skin is left smoother and more radiant.

Charcoal Exfoliating Cream: Purifies and detoxifies

- 100% of women said that skin looks more awake

- 100% of women said that skin is energized

Yuzu Cleansing Cream:
In a satisfaction test of 32 volunteers, after the first use:
- 94% of women said that the cleansing cream thoroughly cleanses face and eyes area
- 88% of women said that skin is revitalized

- 97% of women said that skin is detoxified

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Cleansing creams:
-Put a dab on fingers and apply to dry skin.
-Massage delicately, and then rinse with warm water.

Exfoliating creams:
-Apply onto moist skin.
-Rinse well.

-Pomegranate Extract: A rich source of antioxidants.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Water, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isohexadecane, Sucrose Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Laureth-4, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, BHT, Allantoin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, 1.2-Hexanediol, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Cleansing Cream Charcoal Exfoliating Cream: Purifies and detoxifies
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
This sucker is pricy, it's 7$ normally and currently on sale for 4$, which is still expensive, and you only get 1.69 oz. It's basically a sample size. This is good if you don't have a face cleaning brush like a clarisonic or foreo. I have a silicone brush like the foreo but it was only 10$ on Amazon and waaaay better, so check that out too. This product has microbeads of various sizes and kind of gets stuck in between bristles. It's nothing bad, just super annoying. The beads just get in the way as you cant feel them on your skin. It doesn't smell particularly bad, but it's definitely not good. It's something good in a ponch, but nothing a cleanser from the dollar store couldn't do. I'd say save your money. It's way over priced and just a basic cleanser. Absolutely nothing special. The only real pros is that it didn't break me out and it did clean my face decently.
Llirmarie D.
Las Vegas, NV
Recently bought this exfoliating cleansing cream. Been trying to used it once a week and so far I would recommend it. My face is mixed, my T zone is oily but the rest of my face is a little dry since I live in a very dry weather which doesn’t help. It leaves a clean feeling in my face after every use.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
I’m really surprised at the rating of this product. I didn’t like it at all. Yes it had some sort of beads to help exfoliate but didn’t actually cleanse my face at all. I could still see makeup all over my face. I do realize eye makeup is kinda hard to remove but I still had foundation left over. Maybe it would be good to use in the mornings but I don’t have time for that at night.
Audrey M.
Oswego, IL
I bought the charcoal cleanser, and it has done wonders for my skin. My skin tends to show redness fairly easily due to how pale I am, but this seemed to take that redness away. I'm now comfortable going foundation-less in public! The smell is nice, not too overpowering, and the formula feels nice on my sensitive skin as well. I highly recommend!
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket , RI
Technically I should give this five stars because why it's not my favorite is because it's missing a carcinogen ingredient. The only bad thing about this exfoliator is that you can't feel the "micro pearls" really removing the dead skin away like my holy grail face Dr. Brandt's Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant that contains 'crystalline silica'.

You just need a quarter-sized amount which is awesome at ONLY $7.50 currently on sale for $4!! It has a whipped lotion texture, spreads well, and rinses thoroughly without leaving residue.

I wasn't hopeful the first time until after the first "rinse" until I felt how SOFT my skin felt. Immediately after patting my face dry my complexion was more even, skin looked brighter, pores slightly minimized, and felt a little tight(?). After using this in the morning (dr.Brandt at night) my complexion was the most even, toned, and smooth it's been in years, pores significantly minimized, kept blemishes at bay, and brightened acne scars and skin. Per usual always follow up with moisturizer.

I believe this product really ups my skin care game when adding into an existent routine. I'm an avid skin peel (pads, liquid, powder) user, face mask junkie, exfoliator addict so I know it's not just this alone.
Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
This is a good product for wearing I love it. It cleans wonderfully! Try it, buy and I promise you'll love it so run to sephora because it's then begs thing ever
Elizabeth S.
Chicopee
It does the job making my face clean, but to me it's nothing special. I don't feel and tingles or tightening. It definitely does the job at exfoliating though. So if you're on a budget it does work!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
This exfoliating cream cleanser is very soft and the exfoliating beads so tiny that you almost don't feel them. I picked this up for my teen son to help with his acne. He likes scrub cleansers and this didn't fill his cup but it did wash his face nicely. It's not drying and doesn't have a strong scent. The travel size is perfect to try out.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
For the price, even on sale, I'd expect more. That said, this product really helps with cleansing face and leaving Hydrating results. Has exfoliating beads that help with scrubbing. Glad I tried it! Great for post steaming and for use after wearing makeup.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
I have dry to normal skin on the center of my face and often can never find a scrub that doesn't make it worse. This helped my texture and dry flakes as well as cleansing my pores. It wasn't super drying and
A little went a long way