SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Yoana D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Nicole A.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A quick drying antibacterial spray that kills surface germs and reduces bacteria growth on beauty tools and products.

What it does:
This sanitizing spray was developed to fight bacteria from repeated use of cosmetic products and beauty tools. It can be used directly on the actual product or even on the applicators such as cosmetic brushes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on cosmetic products or cosmetic brushes.
-Test on any new products to make sure the texture of the product it is being used on does not change.

Precautions:
-Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Yoana D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This cleaning spray is queen 👑!
I am in love with the clean scent and how much comes in this bottle.

I bought this beacause I'm low-key a germaphobe but also super lazy to clean my brushes every other day.

So this hold me over and makes me feel like im adulting.

💋 Anyway Bellas I will continue buying this!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the concept bacteria is a word I hate so when I saw this I had to get it!! Let's face it unless working as a fulltime MUA most of us do not have the time for daily brush cleaning. I give mine a good washing once a week. So I was happy to see this at Sephora I've only seen one other product " beauty so clean" I've tried it but it's to pricy and it's only at 1 on line retailer. This product would be 5 stars but the sprayer sucks!!! Basically I can get about 2 pumps out before it stops up and I have to lift it back into the spray position with my fingers. So I do not have the time to do this with each tool I use on a daily basis. I'm going to transfer the remainder of this into my own spray bottle. It smells nice and I believe it does work when I CAN get it to spray. Hopefully Sephora will redo the packaging eventuality!! On a funny side note I don't recommend putting this anywhere next to your setting sprays haha in this case I did so I was quite thankful for the sucky packaging lol haha🤗🤗🤗
Devon S.
california
Purchased at: Sephora
Very safe and perfect for not getting nasty stuff on your brushes. Worth that price. A must have
Sarah M.
This is a spray used for sanitizing your makeup products and brushes. This is NOT a brush cleaner. You should wash your brushes by hand or use a different spray for that, this product just gets rid bacteria so you can safely apply makeup on clients. I do like this product, you get a lot in here. The smell is nice. The only thing I don’t like is that the sprayer kept getting stuck and the product doesn’t come out evenly
Passant A.
puts touch to elegance - a detail that subtly underscores the look, an invisible extra that completes a man and a woman's personality. Without it there is something missing.
Nalisha F.
New Jersey
Purchased at: Sephora
I try this spray for the first time and I was happy I decided to purchase this item I have combination skin so I always have to try different things the price was great and the spray is amazing cleans up really well
Katelyn T.
Purchased at: Sephora
perfect for disinfecting brushes when using multiple at a time and don’t have enough time for cleaning with soap and water.
Sally O.
I love the clean up very much because it is very smooth and soft, and its color is very attractive and attractive
Margaret C.
Omaha
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product. Does exactly what the product says it does. I would 100% recommend this product to my friends and family
Carla F.
Methuen, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Does a really good job but the only issue is that I have to spray onto a towel and rub the brush for it to get clean which takes a while. The formula also doesn’t smell too great.