SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Yoana D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Nicole A.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A quick drying antibacterial spray that kills surface germs and reduces bacteria growth on beauty tools and products.

What it does:
This sanitizing spray was developed to fight bacteria from repeated use of cosmetic products and beauty tools. It can be used directly on the actual product or even on the applicators such as cosmetic brushes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on cosmetic products or cosmetic brushes.
-Test on any new products to make sure the texture of the product it is being used on does not change.

Precautions:
-Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Tania A.
Las Vegas , NV
Purchased at: Sephora
This spray is so amazing I use it on the go with clients it is so easy to use in between eyeshadow colors when I run out of blending brushes lol. I love use this before and after I use my brushes, one spray and it cleans them so well!!
Karina m.
Lake Havasu City
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is so amazing. I bought it at my local sephora store. Its a must have product. I love this product.
Rubi M.
barcelona
Realmente creo que va bien, no he tenido ningun problema nunca de contagios. Se aplica y se seca rapido, es muy facil solo hay que pulverizar encima del pincel, abriendo un poco el pelo para que entre el producto dentro
Jessica B.
Muskegon
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this cleaner but for the price I can't use it very often and I have to give use a different brand for cleaning my brushes
Carla F.
Methuen, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Does a really good job but the only issue is that I have to spray onto a towel and rub the brush for it to get clean which takes a while. The formula also doesn’t smell too great.
Devon S.
california
Purchased at: Sephora
Very safe and perfect for not getting nasty stuff on your brushes. Worth that price. A must have
Margaret C.
Omaha
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product. Does exactly what the product says it does. I would 100% recommend this product to my friends and family
Sarah M.
This is a spray used for sanitizing your makeup products and brushes. This is NOT a brush cleaner. You should wash your brushes by hand or use a different spray for that, this product just gets rid bacteria so you can safely apply makeup on clients. I do like this product, you get a lot in here. The smell is nice. The only thing I don’t like is that the sprayer kept getting stuck and the product doesn’t come out evenly
Passant A.
puts touch to elegance - a detail that subtly underscores the look, an invisible extra that completes a man and a woman's personality. Without it there is something missing.
Nalisha F.
New Jersey
Purchased at: Sephora
I try this spray for the first time and I was happy I decided to purchase this item I have combination skin so I always have to try different things the price was great and the spray is amazing cleans up really well

Sephora