SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Yoana D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Nicole A.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A quick drying antibacterial spray that kills surface germs and reduces bacteria growth on beauty tools and products.

What it does:
This sanitizing spray was developed to fight bacteria from repeated use of cosmetic products and beauty tools. It can be used directly on the actual product or even on the applicators such as cosmetic brushes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on cosmetic products or cosmetic brushes.
-Test on any new products to make sure the texture of the product it is being used on does not change.

Precautions:
-Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Love the concept bacteria is a word I hate so when I saw this I had to get it!! Let's face it unless working as a fulltime MUA most of us do not have the time for daily brush cleaning. I give mine a good washing once a week. So I was happy to see this at Sephora I've only seen one other product " beauty so clean" I've tried it but it's to pricy and it's only at 1 on line retailer. This product would be 5 stars but the sprayer sucks!!! Basically I can get about 2 pumps out before it stops up and I have to lift it back into the spray position with my fingers. So I do not have the time to do this with each tool I use on a daily basis. I'm going to transfer the remainder of this into my own spray bottle. It smells nice and I believe it does work when I CAN get it to spray. Hopefully Sephora will redo the packaging eventuality!! On a funny side note I don't recommend putting this anywhere next to your setting sprays haha in this case I did so I was quite thankful for the sucky packaging lol haha🤗🤗🤗
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Does a great job getting all the stuff off your brushes and sponges, it smells decent. A little goes a long way. It's a must have
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Works really well with cleaning your make up off. Really like this product. Wasn't expensive and works well.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Love this for my brushes cleans well nice packaging good value I definitely recommend this guys !
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
This is an easy to use spray to clean your brushes and sanitize them too. You simply spray it onto your brushes and work it in with your hands to get all the hairs and then rinse. I like that it not only cleans them but sanitizes the brushes and I use it weekly to have nice clean brush’s and prevent breakouts from dirty brushes
Felisha J.
Bronx, NY
This is a really good cleanser for your brushes when you don't have enough time to deep cleanse them, Recommend!!!
Hailey P.
I hope was the day time morning I got a text and I hope she does it well I just texted him to tell you I texted her you know she was going to text you and she said she was going to come over and she get to me
Glorine O.
rouen
You can’t stop using this. It’s so helpful, I use it before and after my makeup because I love the way it’s make your skip feel. And it’s not expensive.
Sualeha A.
Delhi
This is one of my favorite makeup brush cleaner. Easy to use. And leaves my brushes so clean and ready to use
Rosaortega O.
Mesquite, TX
It cleans brushes, but not throughly. Then again it’s a daily brush cleaner. It has a good smell. The bottle is small, It’s a bit pricey fir the size. It’s easy to use. I recommend it.