SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Yoana D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Nicole A.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A quick drying antibacterial spray that kills surface germs and reduces bacteria growth on beauty tools and products.

What it does:
This sanitizing spray was developed to fight bacteria from repeated use of cosmetic products and beauty tools. It can be used directly on the actual product or even on the applicators such as cosmetic brushes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on cosmetic products or cosmetic brushes.
-Test on any new products to make sure the texture of the product it is being used on does not change.

Precautions:
-Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Bianca A.
Not impressed. Nothing fancy shmancy, definitely over priced. Just paying for the name. I use better products.
Leonora D.
Bunkie, LA
Smells horrible, doesn't clean my brushes good AT ALL!! It actually caused my face to break out!!!
LaNeisha A.
I tried this once and I don’t like it. I didn’t like the way my tools came out. So I actually just use soap and water.
Kimberly R.
Hawkinsville
Tried this when I new to modern makeup rituals and *assumed* you had to have special cleaners.. guys.. it works fine, removed makeup and I'm not assuming germs from the brushes... But be wise.. just use a gentle dish soap.. Maybe the kind used to clean baby ducks after oil spills.. But I'm not telling you how to live your life... If you have money to spare, 100% buy this.. If you're a struggling millennial.. Just walk to the kitchen
Isabelle 🔹.
Saint, NB
I dont really use this product! I think its a good one! But am not a big fan sephora ! i think im gonna try it for fun
Olga A.
Culver City, CA
I bought and used a couple of times and I'm not impressed. It didn't feel like it did much. I'd rather just wash and rotate my brushes. Don't feel it's worth the purchase.
Lauren C.
Los Angeles, CA
It's alright. Takes A lot to clean all my brushes thoroughly enough for my taste. Will probably not buy again
Macy C.
I have others i prefer. Normally lean more towards a bar brush cleaner, then a liquid. Other wise it did it's job.
Venniilaa S.
Same as the previous one I cannot give a review without testing it. I need sample of it and maybe I would review again and rating could differ
Delaine D.
Toronto
I'm not quite sure how effective this spray is - I'm sure the fragrance in it is the cause for my breakouts. Im in no way scent sensitive however this gets in my mouth and kills me everytime I've used it lol. I would not repurchase