SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Yoana D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Nicole A.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A quick drying antibacterial spray that kills surface germs and reduces bacteria growth on beauty tools and products.

What it does:
This sanitizing spray was developed to fight bacteria from repeated use of cosmetic products and beauty tools. It can be used directly on the actual product or even on the applicators such as cosmetic brushes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on cosmetic products or cosmetic brushes.
-Test on any new products to make sure the texture of the product it is being used on does not change.

Precautions:
-Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kara T.
Denver, CO
This works well and gets the job done. It is simple and always cleans very well not leaving much residue. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sidney A.
Ypsilanti, MI
Works great I even use to to clean my makeup bag and counter when I spill accidentally do not use on your face though it burns your eyes.
Laura C.
I don't really use cleansers because I believe the only real way of cleaning products is with soap but I do use this one in between uses
Brianna H.
It does not smell great but I think that it is great to clean your brushes with and it makes sure you do not break out with dirty brushes
Ashley M.
Mill creek, WA
Easy to use and quick. It dries quickest and doesn’t smell like other ones which is a plus. I️ wish they would have bigger bottles.
Amber K.
I use this stuff RELIGIOUSLY as I'm a freelance makeup artist and I need to sanitize palettes between clients. Seriously amazing.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Does a great job getting all the stuff off your brushes and sponges, it smells decent. A little goes a long way. It's a must have
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
This is great for quick and easy cleaning! I personally buy this every now and again to make sure my makeup brushes stay clean.
Miranda S.
Los Angeles , CA
Love Sephora clean up nice antibacterial spray. Makes me feel better about using my brushes when I don’t have time to wash them
Reina R.
👌los productos son buenísimos de calidad 👍de buenas marcas,uso diario para convivir cada día ✨😘 los productos son de excelente

Sephora