SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Nicole A.

BY SEPHORA #31 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

What it is:
A quick drying antibacterial spray that kills surface germs and reduces bacteria growth on beauty tools and products.

What it does:
This sanitizing spray was developed to fight bacteria from repeated use of cosmetic products and beauty tools. It can be used directly on the actual product or even on the applicators such as cosmetic brushes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on cosmetic products or cosmetic brushes.
-Test on any new products to make sure the texture of the product it is being used on does not change.

Precautions:
-Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
JOHADASA A.
El monte , CA
Great stuff! Its a must have! Its an absolute must have! It is very easy to apply and use ! Absolutely in love with it ! I use it every other day!
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
Not the best but still gets the brushes clean and it doesn't dry them out or make them feel like that or bad on your skin I just prefer others more
Alexis M.
This spray works well though not good for actually cleaning the makeup off the brushes. Its more of a quick fix in between when I bathe my brushes.
Natalie N.
This is a good cleanser to use. I’ve used other brands as well and I️ think most are about the same but I️ do like that this one is antibacterial
Teresa M.
Kansas City, MO
Does it work? Yeah. But sometimes I still need to mix dish soap and some hair conditioner to get it truly clean. Works better on newer brushes.
Erika E.
I picked this up at Sephora when I first started using brushes and make up sponges many moons ago.
It works well and for $15 it does the job!
Stephanie F.
West Chester, PA
This cleanser keeps all of my makeup nice and clean. Being a makeup artist, I can use this spray in between clients which is very convenient.
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
This works ok I️ guess to clean my makeup tools. I️ often like to use my own baby shampoo and warm water to gently clean my make up brushes.
Kelsey C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Perfect for when you’re a Germ a phobe it gets nice and clean and then I am not worried about skin fungus that you can get from dirty brushes
Tiarra M.
Saint Louis, MO
Something I personally like for you Brushes Sanitized and clean for uses it when I use for other people when I do make up is just a must have