SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Yoana D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Nicole A.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A quick drying antibacterial spray that kills surface germs and reduces bacteria growth on beauty tools and products.

What it does:
This sanitizing spray was developed to fight bacteria from repeated use of cosmetic products and beauty tools. It can be used directly on the actual product or even on the applicators such as cosmetic brushes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on cosmetic products or cosmetic brushes.
-Test on any new products to make sure the texture of the product it is being used on does not change.

Precautions:
-Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Leticia A.
Grants, NM
This product helps you easily get those brushes or sponges rid of any lingering bacteria. The spray bottle makes it easy to do so you spray on the product. A must try when you can’t deep clean your brushes daily
Reagan T.
Perfect brush cleanser! It really cleans out every part of the brush and get all the nasties out. I bought it at Sephora and it is worth the value. I would for sure buy again once I finish up this bottle!
Chance T.
Conway, Arkansas
I use this product on my make up brushes to help keep everything clean and tidy. I have oily skin so I always want to make sure my brushes are clean to prevent breakouts. Easy to apply and has a nice odor.
Ashley L.
Hudson
Such a great product! Keeps my brushes fresh and clean with easy use and a nice finish. The bristles never feel like they are left a any kind of residue or crispness. I love this line of maintenance products!!
Christina A.
Pelzer, SC
When i used this product i was a little skepticle at first. I thought that a mild soap was all i needed until i started breaking out. Now i clean my brushes with this and no more breakouts.
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Pretty nice but i typically like to just use a unscented soap for cleaning my brushes since its easier and is way cheaper. I do use this still from time to time just to help clean it more
kimmy l.
Houston , TX
Very nice and easy to use. It helps to clean up the brush just in second. The good thing about this cleanser is its effectiveness. After washing, the brush looks like brand new and fresh.
Taline A.
Beacon Falls, CT
I haven’t noticed a huge difference between this and other brands I’ve used. It works and gets the job done but if I find a cleanser that’s cheaper, that’s what I’ll go for
Elena F.
Bensalem, PA
Received couple of testers before bought the full size. Easy to use and for every day use brushes is great. Cleaning them completely. Affordable and very economic in use
Olga A.
Culver City, CA
I bought and used a couple of times and I'm not impressed. It didn't feel like it did much. I'd rather just wash and rotate my brushes. Don't feel it's worth the purchase.