SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Nicole A.

BY SEPHORA #31 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

What it is:
A quick drying antibacterial spray that kills surface germs and reduces bacteria growth on beauty tools and products.

What it does:
This sanitizing spray was developed to fight bacteria from repeated use of cosmetic products and beauty tools. It can be used directly on the actual product or even on the applicators such as cosmetic brushes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on cosmetic products or cosmetic brushes.
-Test on any new products to make sure the texture of the product it is being used on does not change.

Precautions:
-Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Elena F.
Warminster, PA
Received couple of testers before bought the full size. Easy to use and for every day use brushes is great. Cleaning them completely. Affordable and very economic in use
Hailey P.
I hope was the day time morning I got a text and I hope she does it well I just texted him to tell you I texted her you know she was going to text you and she said she was going to come over and she get to me
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I wash my brushes every 3 and a half weeks! This works wonderful! I get it at my Sephora store but I’ve also tried ultas brand and it’s almost the exact same
Dominique M.
MONTESANO, WA
Loved this stuff. Made it quicker, and easier to clean my brushes. Smelled nice too. It wasn't overwhelming like other cleaners. Lasted me for awhile too.
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Quick, easy, and efficient. It gets the job done and I don’t fret over potential bacteria because I know Sephora‘s brush cleaner takes care of that for me.
Belgi J.
This is so great on my brushes. It doesn't dry them out at all. Y you don't need a lot of product to get them clean. A little goes a long way. I love it.
Shannon B.
Lynnwood, WA
Really love this. Nice scent, cleans brushes well and doesn’t dry them out. Nice amount of product, sleek packaging. Great affordable product by Sephora.
Carol S.
This makeup brush cleanser is the best! I highly recommend, it cleans fast and quick and it's sticky or oily at all! Can be found online or in stores!
JOHADASA A.
El monte , CA
Great stuff! Its a must have! Its an absolute must have! It is very easy to apply and use ! Absolutely in love with it ! I use it every other day!
Jacqueline N.
This brush cleaner does the job. I use it in between giving my brushes a deep clean. Love that it doesn’t leave my brushes feeling oily and heavy!