SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Nicole A.

BY SEPHORA #31 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

What it is:
A quick drying antibacterial spray that kills surface germs and reduces bacteria growth on beauty tools and products.

What it does:
This sanitizing spray was developed to fight bacteria from repeated use of cosmetic products and beauty tools. It can be used directly on the actual product or even on the applicators such as cosmetic brushes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on cosmetic products or cosmetic brushes.
-Test on any new products to make sure the texture of the product it is being used on does not change.

Precautions:
-Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Honestly I would get every thing from the Sephora line without even having to worry about all the other brand names that are in the store they make great products at a great cost
Sarah B.
This cleanser is amazing for brushes and is extremely well formulated. I use it on all of my brushes and this lasts a good amount of time. Great quality for the price!
Amy F.
['Jonesboro', 'AR'], AR
This is a little pricey, but it does the job. It doesn’t take much at all and it cleans the brushes beautifully. I’ll buy another bottle when the one I have runs out!
Srin Y.
This was an absolutely amazing tweezer. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my eyebrows look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good tweezer that works wonders for your eyebrows!
Jacqueline R.
Missouri city, TX
This spray removes all the bacteria in the brushes and I clean them very well ...and when I'm done I sometimes leave them in the water and then take them out to dry
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Diana F.
Kansas City
They are very cute It is a very nice color I think it is a bit expensive I have never used it but they look good and if I tried them and they worked I would recommend them and buy them I like them a lot
Brina H.
Great for daily cleaning after makeup application. I only deep clean my brushes every 2 weeks, so this keeps them cleans and ready for the next application until wash day. Very easy to use, I just spray onto a white towel and then swirl the brush until it comes out clean on the towel. It dries quickly too.
Christina O.
Reseda , CA
This is so easy to use and quick most importantly. I like that it comes in a spray bottle and not a cream or cleanser. I just spray it on my brushes and wipe my brushes on a towel a few times. It is so great at cleaning off makeup. Sometimes i even use it on a paper towel and apply it to hard to clean areas on my face
Briana R.
Needed an affordable spray to cleanse my brushes between clients as to keep things sanitary! If your makeup artist isn’t using something like this on their brushes you need to find a new artist. Cleanliness is so important and this is and easy and effective way to get the job done!