SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Yoana D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Nicole A.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A quick drying antibacterial spray that kills surface germs and reduces bacteria growth on beauty tools and products.

What it does:
This sanitizing spray was developed to fight bacteria from repeated use of cosmetic products and beauty tools. It can be used directly on the actual product or even on the applicators such as cosmetic brushes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on cosmetic products or cosmetic brushes.
-Test on any new products to make sure the texture of the product it is being used on does not change.

Precautions:
-Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Amy F.
St, NL
This is an absolute great product. I would recommend this item to every body I know! I use this product pretty often. It is an excellent product for the great price you can buy it for. It is just great !
LAYNIKER D.
Ciudad Bolivar
Ideal para l limpiar y remover todo el maquillaje de tu rostro, luego de usarlo sientes el rostro fresco e hidratado, una de las mejores opciones para desmaquillar y mantener la piel del rostro saludable, lo recomiendo totalmente.
Shauna R.
I love this. It’s handy to have when doing multiple faces. The price wasn’t bad. It was under 20 dollars, I have sensitive skin and it never broke me out once on the brush.
Chloe M.
Dartmouth, WY
Sephora's Antibacterial Spray is amazing, especially if you tend to use a lot of different brushes when applying your makeup. Bacteria and debris tend to stay on your tools and cleaning them assures that your skin remains clean and your makeup unscathed. I love this- It cleans extremely well, smells fresh and comes in a sleek bottle. Would definitely buy again!
Khaliun U.
In the past I didn’t care about cleaning brushes. But i learned the importance of cleaning brushes so I picked this product and I feel much better about applying my makeup with brushes. This product is very easy to use ( which is important). The price ok. If you concern about your skin this one is good for you.
Delaine D.
Toronto
I'm not quite sure how effective this spray is - I'm sure the fragrance in it is the cause for my breakouts. Im in no way scent sensitive however this gets in my mouth and kills me everytime I've used it lol. I would not repurchase
Lesley J.
Kingston , ON
This is a very effective cleanser. I recieved this as part of a gift set with a make-up brush clutch. The packet sized cleansers are perfect for on-the-go and they clean my make-up brushes quite thoroughly!
Erin A.
PARADISE , NL
I absolutely adore this cleanser for my makeup and brushes. It gives my fair, acne-prone skin a beautiful glow. I prefer it to other alternatives. Like other Sephora Collection products, it is affordable.
Kayla G.
I honestly don't use this daily but who really does .. it does it jobs and keeps my brushes feeling new when I do actually use it! Definitely doesn't effect the bristles like some cleaners do
Brenda S.
Regina, SK
I always get worried about using a brush cleaner on my brushes. Sometimes you don’t know about the ingredients and not sure if it will make your skin worse. Fortunately this cleans my brushes pretty well. The one I have is scented but it doesn’t bother my skin. It’s a product I would repurchase.

Sephora