SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Nicole A.

BY SEPHORA #26 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

What it is:
A quick drying antibacterial spray that kills surface germs and reduces bacteria growth on beauty tools and products.

What it does:
This sanitizing spray was developed to fight bacteria from repeated use of cosmetic products and beauty tools. It can be used directly on the actual product or even on the applicators such as cosmetic brushes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on cosmetic products or cosmetic brushes.
-Test on any new products to make sure the texture of the product it is being used on does not change.

Precautions:
-Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Erin B.
I get a little OCD about my brushes and this product helps make sure they stay clean in between big cleans. Cleaning makeup brushes is so important for your skin health. Love this product // I use Johnson and Johnson baby wash for my big cleans
Victoria W.
Rocky Mount, NC
I caught wind of this in the store because I think it’s what they use to clean their brushes there so I bought it it works really well it has kinda an antiseptic smell to it but it goes away after a while, it really does clean the brushes well
Johanna H.
West Babylon, NY
I clean my brushes because people tell me i have to. I don’t see a point because I’m always buying new brushes. When thats not an option though i use this and i think it works fine. I just don’t have anything else to compare it to.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
Get my brushes back in shape and makes them feel fresh. I use this to help clean and to help make sure that Baxter and germs don’t harbor in my brushes and cause unnecessary blemishes or infections. Definitely great to have.
Brittany M.
I use this to quickly sanitize between clients, or just when I feel like my makeup needs a good cleaning. If I’m breaking out I’ll spray this on all my powders and brushes. It works really well, although I absolutely hate the scent.
Bambi S.
Douglassville, PA
Sprays a generous amount. Not messy. Well priced. The smell isn’t bad and leaves my brushes nice and fluffy again after a good cleansing. Never used any other brands so I can’t really compare to others but I would recommend.
Keely T.
This works wonders! Sephora never let's me down! I dont think people understand how important it is to actually wash your make up tools. I love this product! Its super convenient. Im a repeat buyer and I highly recommend.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
This antibacterial spray is great and very affordable. Easy to use and apply. I will always use this product. I purchased from eBay. I recommend this to others. My niece is using this product because I recommended it to her.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
Works very well!! Very clean and ready to begin with makeup. They all work very effortlessly to create the look and help for brushes do not shed or fall apart easily which is a large problem with many. Would recommend!