SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Yoana D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Nicole A.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A quick drying antibacterial spray that kills surface germs and reduces bacteria growth on beauty tools and products.

What it does:
This sanitizing spray was developed to fight bacteria from repeated use of cosmetic products and beauty tools. It can be used directly on the actual product or even on the applicators such as cosmetic brushes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on cosmetic products or cosmetic brushes.
-Test on any new products to make sure the texture of the product it is being used on does not change.

Precautions:
-Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Katelyn T.
Purchased at: Sephora
perfect for disinfecting brushes when using multiple at a time and don’t have enough time for cleaning with soap and water.
Pauly B.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love love this ! One of my go to product when I’m on the go and I use it pretty often !
Melissa BM-198145 S.
This helps a lot your face to keep the shine and the glow. I think as everything in Sephora this product is amazing my skin is normal not oily or dry and it works great for me❤️ I rather to use this before another one and in my case I like to change a lot of product but this something that I won't change😂💁🏻
Janie D.
Montreal, QC
Works very well, but has a super strong smell so I recommend using it in a ventilated room or just leaving your room after use. The spray is nice and concentrated so it goes exactly where you want it to.
Franchisca N.
Lebanon, West bekaa
How to:
Use in the morning and at night.Apply a pea-sized amount of cleanser onto your palms.In circular motions, massage all over the face and focus on areas with dirt or makeup.Leave on for one to two minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.

∆This cleanser is formulated with rosehip essential oil, Vitamin A, Frankincense and Eucalyptus. These ingredients help to soothe the skin and cleanse without stripping away natural moisture∆
Rubi M.
barcelona
Realmente creo que va bien, no he tenido ningun problema nunca de contagios. Se aplica y se seca rapido, es muy facil solo hay que pulverizar encima del pincel, abriendo un poco el pelo para que entre el producto dentro
Kathlyn S.
I love the Sephora brush cleaning products! They truly keep my brushes clean and looking and feeling like new after every wash! It’s not crazy expensive either! Would highly recommend trying this!
Milly M.
Ipswich
I love keeping my brushes clean, and using an anti bac spray is helpful and great for people like me who love cleaning make up brushes. Worth the money and definitely cheap to buy compared to other brush cleanser brands
Ellie H.
leeds
So easy to use, gets all the dirt and unnecessary makeup out of my brushes/beauty sponges, makes my brushes soft and makes makeup apply more easy, cleans them really well regardless of how much makeup is on the brush, definitely recommend to anyone!
Caitlin J.
Edmonton, AB
So easy to use after each use. Perfect for those of us that are too lazy to wash our brushes all the time. Smells nice and doesn’t leave your brushes feeling greasy or stiff. Will definitely purchase again.

Sephora