SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Nicole A.

BY SEPHORA #25 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

What it is:
A quick drying antibacterial spray that kills surface germs and reduces bacteria growth on beauty tools and products.

What it does:
This sanitizing spray was developed to fight bacteria from repeated use of cosmetic products and beauty tools. It can be used directly on the actual product or even on the applicators such as cosmetic brushes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on cosmetic products or cosmetic brushes.
-Test on any new products to make sure the texture of the product it is being used on does not change.

Precautions:
-Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Kelsey W.
SIK, BC
I'm loving this! I use it after I'm done using my brushes when I'm done. It works so good. But the one i have smells like mint to me
Tamara K.
Na, Mount lebanon
I want to get it I advise everyone to try it out I did not get it but I experimented with my girlfriend and I liked it very much
Susie C.
Collingwood, ON
Exactly what i needed in a cleaner. Always on the cheapest side of the spectrum. I have bought this as gifts as well in the past!
Michelle B.
Toronto, ON
I use Sephora collection clean up to clean my brushes works really well and my brushes get really super clean using the spray
Jasmine K.
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
Well to be honest I think it's pricy I can get other products alot cheaper I think you get alot better then this to drugstore
Stephanie M.
Calgary
This makes my brushes looking new again, I use this product once a week on my brushes and it smells so nice. Highly recommend
Mira M.
Oran
J'aimerais bien tester cette superbe marque...et ses magnifique produits d'après mes copines elle est juste impeccable😉❤💋😍
Catarina S.
Cambridge
Easy to use , I just really like this spray so much , it continues on my daily basis for a very good price you can get it .
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
I love how easy this stuff is to use! It makes clean up a breeze and helps to make sure everything is nice and hygienic.
Isabelle 🔹.
Saint, NB
I dont really use this product! I think its a good one! But am not a big fan sephora ! i think im gonna try it for fun