SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Nicole A.

BY SEPHORA #27 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

What it is:
A quick drying antibacterial spray that kills surface germs and reduces bacteria growth on beauty tools and products.

What it does:
This sanitizing spray was developed to fight bacteria from repeated use of cosmetic products and beauty tools. It can be used directly on the actual product or even on the applicators such as cosmetic brushes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on cosmetic products or cosmetic brushes.
-Test on any new products to make sure the texture of the product it is being used on does not change.

Precautions:
-Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Delaine D.
Toronto
I'm not quite sure how effective this spray is - I'm sure the fragrance in it is the cause for my breakouts. Im in no way scent sensitive however this gets in my mouth and kills me everytime I've used it lol. I would not repurchase
Lesley J.
Kingston , ON
This is a very effective cleanser. I recieved this as part of a gift set with a make-up brush clutch. The packet sized cleansers are perfect for on-the-go and they clean my make-up brushes quite thoroughly!
Erin A.
PARADISE , NL
I absolutely adore this cleanser for my makeup and brushes. It gives my fair, acne-prone skin a beautiful glow. I prefer it to other alternatives. Like other Sephora Collection products, it is affordable.
Kayla G.
I honestly don't use this daily but who really does .. it does it jobs and keeps my brushes feeling new when I do actually use it! Definitely doesn't effect the bristles like some cleaners do
Brenda S.
Regina, SK
I always get worried about using a brush cleaner on my brushes. Sometimes you don’t know about the ingredients and not sure if it will make your skin worse. Fortunately this cleans my brushes pretty well. The one I have is scented but it doesn’t bother my skin. It’s a product I would repurchase.
Mjed A.
Kingston, ON
I really like this product, it's worth a lot of thanks for this, it's so beautiful I do not know how I'm going to express its beauty I'll say thanks to the seller for this wonderful thing
Yulissa N.
Montreal
Jadore lodeur!!!’es pinceau on laire tjr nouveau etaente vrm bon en plus sa laisse un arriere gout au visage qui dure malhereusement pas toute la journee hihihi
Olivia B.
Dubai
I love this, I wash my brushes and spray some and let them dry, if I’m rushing I’ll just spray this and it still gives a nice clean feeling to my brushes :)
Denisse P.
Santo domingo
Love this spray. Is so easy to use and to find. Isn't expensive. I can trust it with my make-up tools. And it doesn't leave a weird fragrance on them
Venniilaa S.
Same as the previous one I cannot give a review without testing it. I need sample of it and maybe I would review again and rating could differ