SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Yoana D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Nicole A.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A quick drying antibacterial spray that kills surface germs and reduces bacteria growth on beauty tools and products.

What it does:
This sanitizing spray was developed to fight bacteria from repeated use of cosmetic products and beauty tools. It can be used directly on the actual product or even on the applicators such as cosmetic brushes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on cosmetic products or cosmetic brushes.
-Test on any new products to make sure the texture of the product it is being used on does not change.

Precautions:
-Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Megan B.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is super easy to use and cleans brushes well. It’s not too expensive either, which is nice!
ELEN DAYANE D.
I got a sample at Sephora and I felt in love
I was a Lancôme team but now this one is my favorite
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Bri H.
waynesburg
Very great product, packaging is a little ugly but it works when making all your brushes clean
Noemi R.
Fresno
Love that I can use this quickly and easily, just spray it on and my brushes are ready to use.
Marisa C.
Coral Springs, FL
Works well to clean brushes. Does the job. They looked great afterwards and were not ruined.
Maureen D.
Suffolk, VA
Works well. I use it regularly. Price is ok and lasts quite a while. I would buy it again.
Kristen B.
Eldorado, IL
This stuff makes my makeup brushes so clean. The only downside it doesn’t smell very good.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I like it - it works okay and gets the job done. I feel there are better ones on the market
Shivani D.
Greenville, TX
I use this spray with hot water and a towel. It’s a great product to use to clean brushes.

Sephora