SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Nicole A.

BY SEPHORA #31 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

What it is:
A quick drying antibacterial spray that kills surface germs and reduces bacteria growth on beauty tools and products.

What it does:
This sanitizing spray was developed to fight bacteria from repeated use of cosmetic products and beauty tools. It can be used directly on the actual product or even on the applicators such as cosmetic brushes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on cosmetic products or cosmetic brushes.
-Test on any new products to make sure the texture of the product it is being used on does not change.

Precautions:
-Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Nina S.
Red Bank , NJ
Love that this is a quick disinfectant spray! I use this all the time and it has a really pleasant scent
Kaela W.
Amazing brush cleaner. I reccomened using this way more than water lol. But seriously its amazing. !!!!
Victoria C.
nj
Always use this for my makeup brushes. It cleans really deep and always leaves my brushes feeling soft!
Paulina V.
Bronx, NY
I don’t like it that much. It doesn’t clean my brushes well. My foundation brush always ends up dirty.
Nadia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Worked well keeping my brushes clean and refreshed. I like using in between me washing all my brushes
Nicki B.
Pinellas Park, FL
It’s just okay. I felt like it kept my brushes clean but did leave some behind. I washed them twice.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Love the spray it's super easy to use and helps clean my brushes easy and quick! Recommend to anyone
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Really really like this brand. Definitely works well and I can tell a big difference when using it
Allie Z.
Rome, GA
This product helps so much ! It cleans all the makeup off any makeup utensils, definitely recommend
Leonora D.
Hessmer, LA
Smells horrible, doesn't clean my brushes good AT ALL!! It actually caused my face to break out!!!