SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Nicole A.

BY SEPHORA #27 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

What it is:
A quick drying antibacterial spray that kills surface germs and reduces bacteria growth on beauty tools and products.

What it does:
This sanitizing spray was developed to fight bacteria from repeated use of cosmetic products and beauty tools. It can be used directly on the actual product or even on the applicators such as cosmetic brushes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on cosmetic products or cosmetic brushes.
-Test on any new products to make sure the texture of the product it is being used on does not change.

Precautions:
-Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Jillian P.
Beaumont, TX
It’s okay but could clean
More thoroughly. Going to branch out when I use this up. Always find residue after cleaning
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I mean, I can't actually tell if it kills anything but I use it non the less and it keeps them looking nicer longer!
Keyonna H.
Midland
This cleaner works very good for your brushes quite pricey but you only need a little bit to go along way I recommend
Galilea M.
Staten Island, NY
I love this cleanser 😍 I clean all my brushes with this product and the best is that left my brushes smelling good 😍
Julie S.
Cleans great, dries fast, and doesn't have scary ingredients. It's saved all of my brushes. Can't live without it!
Beverly W.
Garland, TX
Cleaning your brushes is very important for healthy skin! I use this stuff like 2x a week to clean my makeup tools!
Shelby V.
I bought this to try. It wasn’t bad for the price. I typically use just dialing dawn dish soap to wash my brushes.
Macy C.
I have others i prefer. Normally lean more towards a bar brush cleaner, then a liquid. Other wise it did it's job.
kelli g.
Spring Hill , TN
This stuff works amazing. I absolutely love it. It is a must for any make up bag. I would highly recommend this.
Angie M.
Ogden
I absolutely love this cleanser. It goes a long way and very affordable. Makes a great gift this holiday season.