SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Up Nice Antibacterial Spray uploaded by Nicole A.

BY SEPHORA #31 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

What it is:
A quick drying antibacterial spray that kills surface germs and reduces bacteria growth on beauty tools and products.

What it does:
This sanitizing spray was developed to fight bacteria from repeated use of cosmetic products and beauty tools. It can be used directly on the actual product or even on the applicators such as cosmetic brushes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray directly on cosmetic products or cosmetic brushes.
-Test on any new products to make sure the texture of the product it is being used on does not change.

Precautions:
-Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Veronica M.
This is an easy to use spray to clean your brushes and sanitize them too. You simply spray it onto your brushes and work it in with your hands to get all the hairs and then rinse. I like that it not only cleans them but sanitizes the brushes and I use it weekly to have nice clean brush’s and prevent breakouts from dirty brushes
Ann R.
Bronx
I was given this as a gift over the holidays didn’t like the smell no it should I think a chill a good job I could do better with warm water and a drop of shampoo a dishwashing detergent so therefore I would not recommend it
Kaylin L.
Greenville
I love this spray! It does a good job at keep my blush clean which in turns keeps my face clean. I was getting face acne in weird spots and thought maybe my make up brush wasn't clean. After using this spray I faced cleared up b
Shriya P.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Works well but smells a little too strong and makes me not want to put my brushes back near my face until the scent dies down a little. Otherwise, cleans as expected and price makes it worth it.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
We all know how important it is to keep your beauty applicators clean. Sponges and brushes can harbor bacteria and skin cells that can clog your pores and cause acne or infection. Not all cleaners are created equal either. Use this antibacterial to save your brushes, sponges, and skin!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the concept bacteria is a word I hate so when I saw this I had to get it!! Let's face it unless working as a fulltime MUA most of us do not have the time for daily brush cleaning. I give mine a good washing once a week. So I was happy to see this at Sephora I've only seen one other product " beauty so clean" I've tried it but it's to pricy and it's only at 1 on line retailer. This product would be 5 stars but the sprayer sucks!!! Basically I can get about 2 pumps out before it stops up and I have to lift it back into the spray position with my fingers. So I do not have the time to do this with each tool I use on a daily basis. I'm going to transfer the remainder of this into my own spray bottle. It smells nice and I believe it does work when I CAN get it to spray. Hopefully Sephora will redo the packaging eventuality!! On a funny side note I don't recommend putting this anywhere next to your setting sprays haha in this case I did so I was quite thankful for the sucky packaging lol haha🤗🤗🤗
Karina C.
chicago
Rosalinda O.
Mesquite , TX
It cleans brushes, but not throughly. Then again it’s a daily brush cleaner. It has a good smell. The bottle is small, It’s a bit pricey fir the size. It’s easy to use. I recommend it.
Victoria W.
Rocky Mount , NC
I caught wind of this in the store because I think it’s what they use to clean their brushes there so I bought it it works really well it has kinda an antiseptic smell to it but it goes away after a while, it really does clean the brushes well