BY SEPHORA

A set of two biodegradable, skin-cleansing sponges made from konjac fiber, one infused with mild pink clay and one with hydrating red clay. Each of these sponges gently cleanses and exfoliates. Becoming soft and malleable once submerged in water, the unique net-like structure of the sponge gently massages and revitalizes the complexion leaving it feeling soft and renewed. Pink clay is mild and gentle perfect for those with sensitive skin, while red clay maintains hydrating radiance for those prone to dry skin. These sponges can be used in conjunction with your usual cleanser to remove makeup, dirt, and oil. They are also biodegradable and environmentally safe. This set contains: - Clean Machine Konjac Sponge with Pink Clay - Clean Machine Konjac Sponge with Red Clay It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Skye T.
I love these sponges. I have all of the varieties. In all honesty, they all seem the same to me but since they work great, I could care less. I place them in a cup of warm water to soften as I prepare for my morning face wash or nightly bath or shower and when it's softened, I add one drop of my cleanser and use the sponge to wash my face and neck. Works beautifully and exfoliates as it cleans. When done, simply rinse clean and hand to dry. I keep a Command hook close by and it dries and hardens until the next time.
Buy these! Amazing product! Great price! I replace with a new one every month!
Hollie L.
I just started using these a month ago, and the results I've seen in my skin are amazing! It's so much smoothr and brighter than it was before. These do so much for being so gentle! I LOVE the way they feel on my skin. If you're wondering if it's scratchy like a loofah, it's not scratchy at all! It's extremely soft. I've heard some people describe it as a "rubbery texture", which isn't an exact representation of how it feels, but it's as close a description as I can think of. Using one on your face is so relaxing. I also haven't been running out of face wash as quickly - you only need a little drop, since konjac sponges create such a rich lather. I've only used my Clarisonic once or twice in the last month - so far, I prefer these, since they seem to be a lot gentler on my skin and don't cause any irritation whatsoever. I just got my mom hooked, too! And honestly, $7 for two sponges? I haven't found a sponge anywhere near that reasonable anywhere else, especially for such great quality! The string you hang it by hasn't pulled out of the sponge - it's very sturdy. If you haven't already, please give these a try - the konjac sponge has been a total game changer for me!!!
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
I was curious about these sponges, but had never tried any brand of sponge like this. I like the way they feel, but the heart shape is a little hard to hold and scrub the face. Also I noticed that it didn't seem to make my face wash suds up as much as usual. Overall I think these are pretty good for the price since my skin does feel softer since using them.
scarlet M.
Muito lindo e perfeito , amo de mais , recommendo myuto ,super perfeito ,otima qualidade!