SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Machine Konjac Sponge Duo uploaded by member-3dae25b7eSEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Machine Konjac Sponge Duo uploaded by Luisa W.

BY SEPHORA

A set of two biodegradable, skin-cleansing sponges made from konjac fiber, one infused with mild pink clay and one with hydrating red clay. Each of these sponges gently cleanses and exfoliates. Becoming soft and malleable once submerged in water, the unique net-like structure of the sponge gently massages and revitalizes the complexion leaving it feeling soft and renewed. Pink clay is mild and gentle perfect for those with sensitive skin, while red clay maintains hydrating radiance for those prone to dry skin. These sponges can be used in conjunction with your usual cleanser to remove makeup, dirt, and oil. They are also biodegradable and environmentally safe. This set contains: - Clean Machine Konjac Sponge with Pink Clay - Clean Machine Konjac Sponge with Red Clay It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
I am a pretty cheap person when it comes to buying sponges because I’d rather spend my money on other makeup.. but I like this application it really puts my makeup on smooth and it looks flawless.
Marïe 👸.
santo domingo
I really like this sponge because i helps me utilize the most of my facial soup, its not reaaaally price but you guys can find cheaper ones out there. Its an excellent way of not damaging your skin !
Skye T.
I love these sponges. I have all of the varieties. In all honesty, they all seem the same to me but since they work great, I could care less. I place them in a cup of warm water to soften as I prepare for my morning face wash or nightly bath or shower and when it's softened, I add one drop of my cleanser and use the sponge to wash my face and neck. Works beautifully and exfoliates as it cleans. When done, simply rinse clean and hand to dry. I keep a Command hook close by and it dries and hardens until the next time.
Buy these! Amazing product! Great price! I replace with a new one every month!
Anastasia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really wanted to love this product, as it is Sephora's version of cult beauty products in Japan. I do wear makeup, and I do remove my cosmetics with micellar water prior to using a cleanser. This product claims to not require cleanser to work. My face does not feel clean at all after using this product, so I would not buy again. I would only advise a person that does not wear cosmetics and has extremely sensitive and dry skin to use this. Not suitable for normal skin types.
Casey D.
I am a huge fan of Korean skincare, and I had heard of Konjac sponges on various K-Beauty blogs, so I've been wanting to try one for a while.  I went with the Sephora brand, because they were affordable and you get two in this package.  I use this sponge right after applying my oil-based cleanser, as an exfoliator, once to twice a week at night.  I gently make small circles on my face for about a minute, and then wash off the oil cleanser.
a esponja de Sephora la podéis encontrar en cualquier tienda Sephora o en los espacios Sephora de El Corte Inglés.

Actualmente cuesta 10,10€. Viene en una cajita de plástico que yo tiré... la chica de Sephora me dijo que la podía guardar ahí para que se secase, pero yo creo que al ser de plástico la humedad acumulada no debe ser buena... así que la dejo secar al aire libre.
Jennifer Z.
Love, love, LOVE these konjac sponges! I purchased them after having hit my mid-thirties hormonal acne (no fun) and my Clarisonic was disappointing me. I had read on another blog how great they were and totally agree. They have a great texture that exfoliates the skin really well plus they wash out very thoroughly, preventing bacteria buildup. The green tea and lavender have not made my skin react at all. They get a great lather and they're often on sale at Sephora!
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I really liked both of these products! I felt like my face was taking a vacation! It cleanses well & gets right down into my pores making my face feel soft & look beautiful after using. It's easy to use and lasts a very long time! I definitely was very pleased with the overall product. I love these sponges!!
Hollie L.
I just started using these a month ago, and the results I've seen in my skin are amazing! It's so much smoothr and brighter than it was before. These do so much for being so gentle! I LOVE the way they feel on my skin. If you're wondering if it's scratchy like a loofah, it's not scratchy at all! It's extremely soft. I've heard some people describe it as a "rubbery texture", which isn't an exact representation of how it feels, but it's as close a description as I can think of. Using one on your face is so relaxing. I also haven't been running out of face wash as quickly - you only need a little drop, since konjac sponges create such a rich lather. I've only used my Clarisonic once or twice in the last month - so far, I prefer these, since they seem to be a lot gentler on my skin and don't cause any irritation whatsoever. I just got my mom hooked, too! And honestly, $7 for two sponges? I haven't found a sponge anywhere near that reasonable anywhere else, especially for such great quality! The string you hang it by hasn't pulled out of the sponge - it's very sturdy. If you haven't already, please give these a try - the konjac sponge has been a total game changer for me!!!
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I'm not sure if these actually did anything for my oily skin, but they are a cool idea and they were really fun to use. I made sure to soak them in water before each use until they are very soft. They lasted a very long time too. It was fun to use and if they still sold them, I would buy them again.
Claire J.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
I've only just recently learned about these sponges. Do they really exfoliate and clean as well as they say they do? How would it compare to a clarisonic? What about a charcoal face mask?