Sephora
COLLECTION Clean Face Mask Spirulina 1 Mask

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Face Mask Spirulina 1 Mask

A eucalyptus-derived-fiber face mask with a formula made of 95 percent natural-origin ingredients that work in just five minutes. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dryness, and Blemishes Formulation: Mask Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan. What Else You Need to Know: These face masks are enriched with plant extracts. Each ultra-thin sheet fits perfectly on skin for a stronger adhesion of active ingredients on the skin. Plus the plastic film used to unfold the mask has been removed in an effort to reduce plastic use by 20 percent. The Coconut mask helps hydrate and soothe skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Face Mask Spirulina 1 Mask!
Shannon W.
Sephora masks are worth it when on sale I think, this one was very gentle and I was happy with it. I’ll buy again and recommend.
Livia F.
Stratford, CT
Love this face masks! It's my new favorite from Sephora's line. It smells great, fits my face decently well, leaves my skin soft, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's also a good price point. I recommend giving it a try if you're looking to treat yourself!

Looking for your answer?