BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A line of masks formulated with natural clay to address a variety of targeted skincare needs.

Solutions for:
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Dark spots and uneven skin tone
- Dryness

If you want to know more…
SEPHORA COLLECTION Clay Masks can be used alone or for multi-masking to target different concerns on different areas of the face. The travel-friendly packaging offers easy and convenient use with up to five uses per package.

Purple Clay Mask: Moisturizes and soothes.
Blue Clay Mask: Detoxifies and oxegenates.
Green Clay Mask: Purifies and minimizes pores.
Yellow Clay Mask: Revitalizes and tones.
Red Clay Mask: Energizes and fights fatique.
Pink Clay Mask: Unifies and brightens.
White Clay Mask: Mineralizes and soothes.
Grey Clay Mask: Mattifies and balances.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply on clean and dry skin (either entire face or multi-masking zones).
-Leave on for 15 minutes. It won't dry completely.
-Rinse well with lukewarm water.

Purple - Moisturizes and soothes Ingredients:

-Natural Purple Clay: Soothes and detoxifies.

Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Steareth-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearic Acid, Steareth-21, Shea Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Propanediol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, PVP, Fragrance, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Algin, Benzyl Salicylate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Citric Acid, Denatonium Benzoate, BHT, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol.

Blue - Detoxifies and oxegenates Ingredients:

-Natural Blue Clay: Soothes and detoxifies.

Water, Kaolin, Talc, Shea Butter, Steareth-2, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Montmorillonite, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Steareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Powder, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Mica, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Charcoal Powder, Denatonium Benzoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.

Green - Purifies and minimizes pores Ingredients:

-Natural Green Clay: Soothes and detoxifies.

Water, Kaolin, Talc, Steareth-2, Shea Butter, Fuller's Earth, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Powder, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Benzophenone-4, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Oleanolic Acid, Denatonium Benzoate, CI 42090 (Blue 1), BHT, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Tocopherol.

Yellow - Revitalizes and tones Ingredients:

-Natural Yellow Clay: Revitalizes and tones.

Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Steareth-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearic Acid, Steareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Shea Butter, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, PVP, Fragrance, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Salicylate, Carbomer, Artemia Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Denatonium Benzoate, BHT, Tocopherol.

Red - Energizes and fights fatique Ingredients:

-Natural Red Clay: Energizes and fights fatigue.

Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Steareth-2, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearic Acid, Shea Butter, Steareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, PVP, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Glutamic Acid, Glycoproteins, Benzyl Salicylate, Carbomer, Threonine, Valine, Sodium Hydroxide, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Maltodextrin, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Benzoate, Denatonium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tocopherol.

Pink - Unifies and brightens Ingredients:

-Natural Pink Clay: Energizes and fights fatigue.

Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Steareth-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Propanediol, Stearic Acid, Steareth-21, Shea Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, PVP, Fragrance, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Salicylate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, BHT, Tocopherol.

White - Mineralizes and soothes Ingredients:

-Natural White Clay: Mineralizes and Soothes.

Water, Kaolin, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Glycerin, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Steareth-2, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearic Acid, Steareth-21, Shea Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, PVP, Fragrance, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Salicylate, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Citric Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Denatonium Benzoate, BHT, Tocopherol.

Grey - Mattifies and balances Ingredients:

-Natural Grey Clay: Mattifies and balances.

Water, Kaolin, Talc, Shea Butter, Steareth-2, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearic Acid, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Glycerin, Steareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Water, Benzyl Salicylate, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Amy L.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Clay Mask I recently received these Mask free from Sephora to try, when I received them they were damaged the Green Clay Mask was opened and all inside the envelope and all over the paper it was a total mess and a total loss, sorry I won't be trying the green mask out, but I can use the pink & Grey Mask, I tried the pink one first, it was easy to put on, my face doesn't feel tight or dry, I really couldn't see any results with the first time I used it like I was hoping for... I like the mask as far as putting them on.. The one I really wanted and needed was damaged... Definitely worth trying, I would also recommend these to a friend that had a little extra money to splurge on, they're a little on the expensive side for me
Dominique H.
Virginia Beach, Va
Review for: Purple - Moisturizes and soothes more...
This is a good mask! My skin did feel moisturized and smoother! A little goes a long way and it’s easy to wash off! The scent is the only thing that bothered me! It isn’t overwhelming, but it reminds me of something I don’t like! I can’t remember what though!🙃 I will continue to use this mask until it’s done, but I more than likely won’t repurchase! It’s good, but nothing special! It costs $6.
Claire O.
Northville, MI
Review for: Green - Purifies and minimizes pores, Pink - Unifies and brightens, Grey - Mattifies and balances more...
I got the gray, green and pink mask all from Sephora in a little sample kit. It told me where each mask should go on my face. So gray was chin and forehead, pink was cheeks and green was nose. I liked how this mask was gentle on my skin. Sometimes when I use a clay mask my skin becomes very dry and this mask wasn’t like that. I also liked how there were different ones that were targeting for each part of my face. I believe you can buy multiple at the store and use them that way too. I did the mask last night and my skin feels great. My nose is a little oily and I started to get a pimple there so I might have to try a different one on my nose next time. Overall would recommend trying these different masks. I definitely will be trying more.
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
This is a good standard clay mask and for its price I recommend it. It is pretty mild so the difference after the first use isn’t dramatic but it is cleansing and refreshing. I’ve used the whole bag now (says 4 uses but I got a total of 6 uses) and it will definitely become my standard clay mask a couple of times a week. If you are looking for something more dramatic Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask is a great way to go but it is pricier ( I use this one once a week and the one by Sephora I use about 2 to 3 times a week because it is so mild).
Tory G.
winchester, VA
Review for: Green - Purifies and minimizes pores more...
 I use the Sephora Collection Green Clay Mask on my T-Zone (nose and forehead). It says after 15 minutes it should minimize pores and purify. I do feel like my skin is very clean and smooth after using this mask, however I don’t see my pores being minimized much, if at all. The mask does feel great while on, very cooling and relaxing. I like how it doesn’t completely dry on your skin and doesn’t feel tight.

As far as doing this mask again, I think I’d do it again because it made my skin feel good, but doing it for what it says it should do, I’m not so sure it’d be worth the money if that is what you are looking for.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
Review for: Grey - Mattifies and balances more...
Was pretty disappointed in these. I got the pack of four and they were all bad for me. I have oily skin so I thought I’d like this one the most but all it did was break me out pretty bad. My skin was doing very well except for some oiliness until I used this so I stopped it for a bit then tried it again after the breakouts were gone... same thing happened the second time so I know it was the mask. That aside I didn’t see much else happening with my skin after use.
Robyn N.
Crestline
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Green - Purifies and minimizes pores more...
So I just got done trying the sample of the green clay mask from Sephora and I can honestly say I'm not as impressed as I thought I would be!
First off, #thanks #sephora for the opportunity to receive #freesamples. Anyways, onto the review!
Pros:
1.Definitely feel it working in your pores right away ( I did my T zone and felt most burn on my nose)
2.Has a nice smell
3.Soft face afterward, not thirsty skin.

Cons:
1.Didnt see any major difference in my pores (other than my nose which was getting worked!)
2.The texture I wasnt very fond of either. It was cool at first but the way it dried felt weird. Maybe if I had more it would have been different, idk, I felt I put a regular amt on so maybe its just preference.
3. Kinda hard to get off, I used my Mia2 and still had a difficult time getting all of the clay off.

Going to try the other 2 samples and let you ladies know my thoughts. 👍😊
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
Face masks are one of my favorite skincare product types. Sheet masks can be fun but my ultimate favorite is masks that get washed off because the application is easier. The Sephora collection clay masks are great and they’re super portable which is great when you’re traveling but still want to take care of your skin. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clay Mask
Nicole N.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Grey - Mattifies and balances more...
This was an interesting mask. It was an oil control clay mask, but doesn't dry like a regular clay based mask. It doesn't get hard or flaky, just dries and remains flexible even after leaving it on past the 15 minutes or so that the directions say. Anyway, the oil control was definitely noticable and the mask itself smelled really nice. I picked it up for about $5 and will definitely buy it again!
Samantha W.
Visalia
SEPHORA COLLECTION Clay Mask this is such a wonderful mask. I really love using this on days when my skin is breaking out or when I feel like my pores are really visible. It really calms my skin and leaves it much better than when it started. The price point is also really affordable for Sephora.
Hannah Grace J.
Salyersville , KY
How expensive is this?
Rachel A.
Good? Which color clay mask is best??
nessa s.
So you can reuse it ? Or just enough for one mask?
Carly S.
I want to try this! How much does it cost? Do you actually get four uses?
Ella P.