Robyn N.
Crestline
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Green - Purifies and minimizes pores more...
So I just got done trying the sample of the green clay mask from Sephora and I can honestly say I'm not as impressed as I thought I would be!
First off, #thanks #sephora for the opportunity to receive #freesamples. Anyways, onto the review!
Pros:
1.Definitely feel it working in your pores right away ( I did my T zone and felt most burn on my nose)
2.Has a nice smell
3.Soft face afterward, not thirsty skin.

Cons:
1.Didnt see any major difference in my pores (other than my nose which was getting worked!)
2.The texture I wasnt very fond of either. It was cool at first but the way it dried felt weird. Maybe if I had more it would have been different, idk, I felt I put a regular amt on so maybe its just preference.
3. Kinda hard to get off, I used my Mia2 and still had a difficult time getting all of the clay off.

Going to try the other 2 samples and let you ladies know my thoughts. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š