Claire O.
Northville, MI
Review for: Green - Purifies and minimizes pores, Pink - Unifies and brightens, Grey - Mattifies and balances more...
I got the gray, green and pink mask all from Sephora in a little sample kit. It told me where each mask should go on my face. So gray was chin and forehead, pink was cheeks and green was nose. I liked how this mask was gentle on my skin. Sometimes when I use a clay mask my skin becomes very dry and this mask wasn’t like that. I also liked how there were different ones that were targeting for each part of my face. I believe you can buy multiple at the store and use them that way too. I did the mask last night and my skin feels great. My nose is a little oily and I started to get a pimple there so I might have to try a different one on my nose next time. Overall would recommend trying these different masks. I definitely will be trying more.