BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A line of masks formulated with natural clay to address a variety of targeted skincare needs. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dark spots and uneven skin tone- DrynessIf you want to know more… SEPHORA COLLECTION Clay Masks can be used alone or for multi-masking to target different concerns on different areas of the face. The travel-friendly packaging offers easy and convenient use with up to five uses per package. Purple Clay Mask: Moisturizes and soothes. Blue Clay Mask: Detoxifies and oxegenates. Green Clay Mask: Purifies and minimizes pores. Yellow Clay Mask: Revitalizes and tones. Red Clay Mask: Energizes and fights fatique. Pink Clay Mask: Unifies and brightens. White Clay Mask: Mineralizes and soothes. Grey Clay Mask: Mattifies and balances. Research results: Purple: In a use test on 19 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 84% felt skin is hydrated- 79% felt skin is smootherBlue: In a use test on 19 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 90% felt skin appears detoxified- 86% felt skin appears re-oxygenatedGreen: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 28 days of use:- 95% felt skin looks purified- 90% felt skin imperfections are minimizedYellow: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 22 days of use:- 95% felt skin is instantly revitalized- 91% felt skin is visibly tonedRed: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 75% felt signs of fatigue were reduced- 75% felt skin looks energizedPink: In a use test on 22 volunteers, after 28 days of use:- 100% felt skin tone is more even- 100% felt skin is instantly radiantWhite: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 100% felt skin is reinvigorated- 95% felt skin is instantly soothedGrey: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 80% felt skin is instantly mattified- 75% felt skin's balance is restored see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I love all of these clay masks Sephora put out recently. I was skeptical that you could get 4 uses out of each package, but I was totally wrong!! I can get 6 uses out of this easily! They feel great on your skin and don't get too tight and dry like lots of other clay masks. For the price, you seriously can't beat this stuff! My skin feels amazing each time I use this! I love that it helps tone the skin while you use this mask. Fantastic!!
Taylor P.
Endicott, NY
I love these masks!! They are 100% worth the $8 because each tube contains four applications. Plus if you buy more than one you can apply them to different areas of your face. This one I use on my forehead and chin to tone, while I apply the white on my cheeks to moisturize. They make your face feel super refreshed and moisturized after use. This is a product that I typically use in preparation for a long/stressful week to pamper myself.
Carolyn O.
At first I thought this was a really small amount of product for $8. After using it twice there is still so much product left! If I had to take a guess, this package will last me 10-12 uses! The packaging is cute and convenient. Great size for traveling and it can fit anywhere! I love how this clay mask doesn't feel drying as you wait the ten minutes. I've used other clay masks and after my face is clean, my skin feels dried out. Not with this mask! My skin is visibly glowing and isn't dried out. The next morning my skin feels extremely smooth and moisturized. This mask smells amazing! I love this mask so much! I can't wait to try out their other masks!
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
So in love with this mask!!! It's so amazing it makes your skin feel so amazing and clean also smells good definitely super gentle on my skin so not disappointing at all. I will definitely buy this again
Kerribeth W.
Belton
I loved my clay mask from Sephora, I've only used it once but it was very good! It also comes in a cute little package
Frances S.
When I used it it dried my face badly and I had a break out but my kid used it and loved it. Not expensive at all
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
I have very oily skin and I took a chance on trying this product and I was amazed!! This product is so gentle but gives large results. I found that my oil production was significantly reduced in the places I get oily, but it did not dry out the less oily portions of my face. I also found that this helps reduce that amount of acne and increases the healing time of breakouts. I have never been one to severely struggle with acne, but I get breakouts along my jawline and on my chin. This product has reduced the amount of breakouts I have and, when I do have one, it speeds up the healing time. Yes, this product is pricey, but you get a lot of product and great results. I 100% think this product is worth it!!
Sara B.
Valdobbiadene
Really good product which helps your face improve its texture. I bought in a sephora store near me. Not very expensive but the results are amazing and up to my expectations.it's a good product that I will recommend of course and that I will be buying it again.
amani n.
north marka - amman - jordan
I apply it in my face uts dry fast and left my skin soft and fair and so smoooooth ...
I like it .. I use it once and I'll buy it again
Yousra M.
Sephora is always the best ! This product is not only wonderdul it s smells really nice and really smooth as well ! I love it !