SEPHORA COLLECTION Clay Mask White uploaded by Amber B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Clay Mask White uploaded by Jessica R.SEPHORA COLLECTION Clay Mask White uploaded by Jessica R.

BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A line of masks formulated with natural clay to address a variety of targeted skincare needs. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dark spots and uneven skin tone- DrynessIf you want to know more… SEPHORA COLLECTION Clay Masks can be used alone or for multi-masking to target different concerns on different areas of the face. The travel-friendly packaging offers easy and convenient use with up to five uses per package. Purple Clay Mask: Moisturizes and soothes. Blue Clay Mask: Detoxifies and oxegenates. Green Clay Mask: Purifies and minimizes pores. Yellow Clay Mask: Revitalizes and tones. Red Clay Mask: Energizes and fights fatique. Pink Clay Mask: Unifies and brightens. White Clay Mask: Mineralizes and soothes. Grey Clay Mask: Mattifies and balances. Research results: Purple: In a use test on 19 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 84% felt skin is hydrated- 79% felt skin is smootherBlue: In a use test on 19 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 90% felt skin appears detoxified- 86% felt skin appears re-oxygenatedGreen: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 28 days of use:- 95% felt skin looks purified- 90% felt skin imperfections are minimizedYellow: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 22 days of use:- 95% felt skin is instantly revitalized- 91% felt skin is visibly tonedRed: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 75% felt signs of fatigue were reduced- 75% felt skin looks energizedPink: In a use test on 22 volunteers, after 28 days of use:- 100% felt skin tone is more even- 100% felt skin is instantly radiantWhite: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 100% felt skin is reinvigorated- 95% felt skin is instantly soothedGrey: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 80% felt skin is instantly mattified- 75% felt skin's balance is restored

Buy on Sephora
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge face mask fan and these sephora ones are a major let down for me. The package is super small and it says 4 uses but I only get about 2 uses out of it even doing just a very thin layer. For a few bucks more I can get a whole bottle or jar of face mask that will last me a month and works just as well. The formula is nice but it's way to expensive and tiny so I won't be repurchasing until they make it a bigger packet and sorry sephora your just not designer enough to over charge that way.
Amber B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this clay mask from Sephora a few days ago and last night I decided to use it! I washed my face and dried it then proceeded to put on the mask. It didnt dry completely like a black charcoal mask would, but after rinsing it off my skin it felt so soft and amazing. My skin was really soft and radiant after using the white clay mask! I really wish the product size was a bit bigger for the price but i am still satisfied.
Taylor P.
Endicott, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these masks!! They are 100% worth the $8 because each tube contains four applications. Plus if you buy more than one you can apply them to different areas of your face. This one I use on my cheeks to moisturize, while I apply the yellow on my forehead and chin to tone. They make your face feel super refreshed and moisturized after use. This is a product that I typically use in preparation for a long/stressful week to pamper myself.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of these clay masks Sephora put out recently. But this is one of my favorites! I was skeptical that you could get 4 uses out of each package, but I was totally wrong!! I can get 6 uses out of this easily! They feel great on your skin and don't get too tight and dry like lots of other clay masks. For the price, you seriously can't beat this stuff! My skin feels amazing each time I use this!
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello clay mask. Honestly i loved the results for this. I definitely felt a good cleanse. I felt it was a bit pricy for the amount provided. However it felt really nice after. For me i did mot like how much it hardened on my face and i have sensitive skin, i would recommend a softer mask for people with sensitive skin like me.
Araceli A.
Gresham , OR
Maskkkk ?? Yes it's very important to keep
Your skin looking young healthy and radiant! This is so gentle on the skin I love how it smells to and the packing is so easy and cute I will definitely buy this again
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim. I walked into the store and my friend told me to hurry up because our cab was waiting so I grabbed this and I went home to try it for our girls night and man do I love it!! Let's just say all my friends want to know how I have such pretty skin in one day!!!
Crystal G.
Asheboro , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I put this I put this mask on my face once or twice a week and it leaves its Moon I love this product guys if you want your smooth skin to pop use this product
jenny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard so many great things about this mask, I bought it a few weeks ago and I'm never going to stop using it because its awesome!
Ariana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love sephoras clay mask or just any mask they are so refreshing and really good . You feel so refreshing after taking it off
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does everyone only get 4 uses out of this?
Melissa R.
Eugene
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lighten the skin at all?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good for combination skin?
Alina V.
gaithersburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
what are the benefits of this mask?
Gia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money ???