SEPHORA COLLECTION Clay Mask Red 1.18 oz/ 35 mL uploaded by Gem L.

BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A line of masks formulated with natural clay to address a variety of targeted skincare needs. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dark spots and uneven skin tone- DrynessIf you want to know more… SEPHORA COLLECTION Clay Masks can be used alone or for multi-masking to target different concerns on different areas of the face. The travel-friendly packaging offers easy and convenient use with up to five uses per package. Purple Clay Mask: Moisturizes and soothes. Blue Clay Mask: Detoxifies and oxegenates. Green Clay Mask: Purifies and minimizes pores. Yellow Clay Mask: Revitalizes and tones. Red Clay Mask: Energizes and fights fatique. Pink Clay Mask: Unifies and brightens. White Clay Mask: Mineralizes and soothes. Grey Clay Mask: Mattifies and balances. Research results: Purple: In a use test on 19 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 84% felt skin is hydrated- 79% felt skin is smootherBlue: In a use test on 19 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 90% felt skin appears detoxified- 86% felt skin appears re-oxygenatedGreen: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 28 days of use:- 95% felt skin looks purified- 90% felt skin imperfections are minimizedYellow: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 22 days of use:- 95% felt skin is instantly revitalized- 91% felt skin is visibly tonedRed: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 75% felt signs of fatigue were reduced- 75% felt skin looks energizedPink: In a use test on 22 volunteers, after 28 days of use:- 100% felt skin tone is more even- 100% felt skin is instantly radiantWhite: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 100% felt skin is reinvigorated- 95% felt skin is instantly soothedGrey: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 80% felt skin is instantly mattified- 75% felt skin's balance is restored see more...

Buy on Sephora
Gem L.
Gem L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fact that its packaging its so easy to open..The fact that a little amount goes a long way..when applying this you right away feel a warmth sensation like a tingle but that just the mask working..after one use my face felt so smooth I can't wait too see more results
Sharkira M.
Sharkira M.
Pinellas park
I am new to lip stains but this product does the job. It met my expectations and I would purchase again because of the price.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Love this because is easy to carry on in any emergency I have it ready to us any where I go. Easy to apply with no mess
Daphnie C.
Daphnie C.
Maylene, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These clay mask are AHHHHMAAAZZINNG THEY leave ur skin so clean and soft it's way better than any other mask
Fernando Rances Y.
Fernando Rances Y.
Miami, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily skin and I took a chance on trying this product and I was amazed!! This product is so gentle but gives large results. I found that my oil production was significantly reduced in the places I get oily, but it did not dry out the less oily portions of my face. I also found that this helps reduce that amount of acne and increases the healing time of breakouts. I have never been one to severely struggle with acne, but I get breakouts along my jawline and on my chin. This product has reduced the amount of breakouts I have and, when I do have one, it speeds up the healing time. Yes, this product is pricey, but you get a lot of product and great results. I 100% think this product is worth it!!