SEPHORA COLLECTION Clay Mask Red 1.18 oz/ 35 mL uploaded by Yesenia R.

BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A line of masks formulated with natural clay to address a variety of targeted skincare needs. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dark spots and uneven skin tone- DrynessIf you want to know more… SEPHORA COLLECTION Clay Masks can be used alone or for multi-masking to target different concerns on different areas of the face. The travel-friendly packaging offers easy and convenient use with up to five uses per package. Purple Clay Mask: Moisturizes and soothes. Blue Clay Mask: Detoxifies and oxegenates. Green Clay Mask: Purifies and minimizes pores. Yellow Clay Mask: Revitalizes and tones. Red Clay Mask: Energizes and fights fatique. Pink Clay Mask: Unifies and brightens. White Clay Mask: Mineralizes and soothes. Grey Clay Mask: Mattifies and balances. Research results: Purple: In a use test on 19 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 84% felt skin is hydrated- 79% felt skin is smootherBlue: In a use test on 19 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 90% felt skin appears detoxified- 86% felt skin appears re-oxygenatedGreen: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 28 days of use:- 95% felt skin looks purified- 90% felt skin imperfections are minimizedYellow: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 22 days of use:- 95% felt skin is instantly revitalized- 91% felt skin is visibly tonedRed: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 75% felt signs of fatigue were reduced- 75% felt skin looks energizedPink: In a use test on 22 volunteers, after 28 days of use:- 100% felt skin tone is more even- 100% felt skin is instantly radiantWhite: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 100% felt skin is reinvigorated- 95% felt skin is instantly soothedGrey: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 80% felt skin is instantly mattified- 75% felt skin's balance is restored see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I never really expect these masks to work but I have to say they really made my skin soft and my pores were less noticeable. Right after it looked lighter and brighter than before. These are also price very fairly! I highly recommend this to anyone who loves face masks.
Lucy B.
Penn Valley, PA
I. LOVE. THIS. MASK!! It smells amazing and my skin feels AMAZING after I use it. It is super effective, and I love how clean and refreshed my skin is after use. I use this mask all of the time, and I LOVE it!
madison b.
Huntsville, AL
This mask is affordable but effective. At just $4 with an impressive variety, I highly recommend trying out any of the Sephora collection clay masks. This one is my first trying and I think it does a great job absorbing oil and shrinking my pores.
Lauren S.
Fairport, NY
Love the clay mask!! All of their face masks are superb. It always exceeds my expectations. Bought it at Sephora, and online one other time. Very effective, and fun for a spa night. I highly recommend.
Yesenia R.
Bronx, NY
I love the fact that its packaging its so easy to open..The fact that a little amount goes a long way..when applying this you right away feel a warmth sensation like a tingle but that just the mask working..after one use my face felt so smooth I can't wait too see more results
Hannah B.
Incredible! Never knew Sephora could do such amazing facemasks! Got this when I came to the US on holiday and amazed at the quality. It's so calming on my skin and so good that it can last for up to 4 uses! I feel like it makes my skin look so nice and healthy again. I'm going to stock up on these for when I get back because I feel like over time it will help my skin so much. Love the packaging and the smell is so so nice smells like I'm at a spa
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I love all of these clay masks Sephora put out recently, and this red one is definitely a winner! I was skeptical that you could get 4 uses out of each package, but I was totally wrong!! I can get 6 uses out of this easily! They feel great on your skin and don't get too tight and dry like lots of other clay masks. For the price, you seriously can't beat this stuff! My skin feels amazing each time I use this!
BeautyBySarathđź’‹ C.
Gardena, CA
This clay mask is so easy to work with! I love the fact that it's a squeezable package and I don't have to dig my finger in! This way it keep is sanitary. This mask is for 2 times a week! This product is good for 4 uses! But you might be able to squeeze 5 uses. This mask left my face so nice and smooth!
Kelsey R.
I love doing masks and this one was a fun one to try. It goes on smooth and feels awesome on the skin. It made my face feel smooth and rejuvenated when I took it off. I really enjoyed the experience and I’m definitely going to buy more Sephora clay masks!
Gina B.
Goes on smoothly and feels slightly tingly for a few minutes, but nothing overpowering. It's easy to remove and my skin always looks more refreshed after use. I love how smooth my face feels after use.