BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A line of masks formulated with natural clay to address a variety of targeted skincare needs. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dark spots and uneven skin tone- DrynessIf you want to know more… SEPHORA COLLECTION Clay Masks can be used alone or for multi-masking to target different concerns on different areas of the face. The travel-friendly packaging offers easy and convenient use with up to five uses per package. Purple Clay Mask: Moisturizes and soothes. Blue Clay Mask: Detoxifies and oxegenates. Green Clay Mask: Purifies and minimizes pores. Yellow Clay Mask: Revitalizes and tones. Red Clay Mask: Energizes and fights fatique. Pink Clay Mask: Unifies and brightens. White Clay Mask: Mineralizes and soothes. Grey Clay Mask: Mattifies and balances. Research results: Purple: In a use test on 19 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 84% felt skin is hydrated- 79% felt skin is smootherBlue: In a use test on 19 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 90% felt skin appears detoxified- 86% felt skin appears re-oxygenatedGreen: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 28 days of use:- 95% felt skin looks purified- 90% felt skin imperfections are minimizedYellow: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 22 days of use:- 95% felt skin is instantly revitalized- 91% felt skin is visibly tonedRed: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 75% felt signs of fatigue were reduced- 75% felt skin looks energizedPink: In a use test on 22 volunteers, after 28 days of use:- 100% felt skin tone is more even- 100% felt skin is instantly radiantWhite: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 100% felt skin is reinvigorated- 95% felt skin is instantly soothedGrey: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 80% felt skin is instantly mattified- 75% felt skin's balance is restored

Buy on Sephora
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
This is one of the leaders of my clay mask collection. I have sensitive skin with mild rosacea and this always comes through for me. This mask calms the redness and soothes any irritation. It does have a bit of a fragrance, but it didn’t bother me. It left my skin feeling nice and hydrated!! I love it so much!!!
London B.
Rockport
Highly Recommend this product! It kept my skin moisturized and smooth. The product versus the price is awesome! Only $8 and 4 masks out of the one product! Definitely going to buy this again, and recommend to all of my family and friends.
Emma M.
Madison
This was just fine for me. It was very moisturizing. However, it is very strongly perfumed and kind of gave me a headache. It also never dried down which was an odd feeling for me. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin or someone who is sensitive to scents.
Mario A.
Pittsburgh
This mask did absolutely nothing for me. When I first saw it I was intrigued because of the low price and moisturizing factors. To bad it was horrible. The mask didn’t feel good on the skin and slightly burned. Also it dried me out??? I just don’t recommend.
Margaret K.
Lancaster, PA
It is about time Sephora released their take on multimasking! I used the purple clay in conjunction with the green and am in absolute love with this product. The masks don't dry down and crack like other clay masks and my skin felt smooth, looked even, and was crazy hydrated after one use! Also, at $8 a pack, this is one of the most affordable ways to take on multimasking that you can get. They spread very easily so you can use less product and if you do use more than one mask at a time, you'll get even more use out of each package!
Megan H.
Hallock, MN
This mask might just be my holy grail! I struggle with my combination skin and have a hard time finding a good moisturizer that won't leave my face too oily. This is perfect! I use it about once a week to give my skin a nice boost of moisture and I absolutely love it. It seems pricey at $8 a pouch but you can easily get 4+ uses out of it! This would be a great product to multitask with too
Amber J.
Manitowoc, WI
My daughter and I love these masks! For $8 you get 4+ uses out of one pack, that is a really great deal considering the sheet masks are $6 for one use. They are super gentle and great for multimasking at one time! Very creamy clay and spreads easily, takes a bit to wash off but definitely worth it!
Camie V.
I bought one of these before my vacation to Florida at the airport and honestly, it's the best quick buy ever. Even though I walked under the sun at Universal for the whole day, after I get this mask on, my skin is super soft and moisturized. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't dry like other clay masks, although the refreshing feel of it is quite nice ( maybe leave a towel on your pillow and a lot of tip for the hotel house keeping if you're empty headed like I am :) )
Rachel V.
These masks are so great! I love that you can get 4-5 full face uses out of one package and it's only $8. I also love that they have the replaceable cap for hygienic purposes. I have used this one and others for multimasking and they have been awesome! I love to use this purple one all over on it's own, as well.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I love all of these clay masks Sephora put out recently. I was skeptical that you could get 4 uses out of each package, but I was totally wrong!! I can get 6 uses out of this easily! They feel great on your skin and don't get too tight and dry like lots of other clay masks. For the price, you seriously can't beat this stuff! My skin feels amazing each time I use this! And it's purple!! I love it!
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Hello. I am so very into masks.. And i love too try new things ? So please can anyone tell me if the clay masks are better then regularly onces ..
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How long do these last for once you open them?
Rachel A.
Might get it in a few days. Is it good?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Is this good for dry skin?
Gia A.
Are these masks worth the money??