BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A line of masks formulated with natural clay to address a variety of targeted skincare needs. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dark spots and uneven skin tone- DrynessIf you want to know more… SEPHORA COLLECTION Clay Masks can be used alone or for multi-masking to target different concerns on different areas of the face. The travel-friendly packaging offers easy and convenient use with up to five uses per package. Purple Clay Mask: Moisturizes and soothes. Blue Clay Mask: Detoxifies and oxegenates. Green Clay Mask: Purifies and minimizes pores. Yellow Clay Mask: Revitalizes and tones. Red Clay Mask: Energizes and fights fatique. Pink Clay Mask: Unifies and brightens. White Clay Mask: Mineralizes and soothes. Grey Clay Mask: Mattifies and balances. Research results: Purple: In a use test on 19 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 84% felt skin is hydrated- 79% felt skin is smootherBlue: In a use test on 19 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 90% felt skin appears detoxified- 86% felt skin appears re-oxygenatedGreen: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 28 days of use:- 95% felt skin looks purified- 90% felt skin imperfections are minimizedYellow: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 22 days of use:- 95% felt skin is instantly revitalized- 91% felt skin is visibly tonedRed: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 75% felt signs of fatigue were reduced- 75% felt skin looks energizedPink: In a use test on 22 volunteers, after 28 days of use:- 100% felt skin tone is more even- 100% felt skin is instantly radiantWhite: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 100% felt skin is reinvigorated- 95% felt skin is instantly soothedGrey: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 80% felt skin is instantly mattified- 75% felt skin's balance is restored see more...

Buy on Sephora
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Super simple mask to help clean up your pores. I used this on my daughter around her t zone where she has a lot of blackheads and enlarged pores. It helps remove some blackheads, and balance the oiliness of her skin. The convenient packaging makes storing easy since you have enough for a few uses. It's affordable. You can get different ones to treat target areas as needed.
Nargiza M.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Clay Mask Green 1.18 oz/ 35 mL , I am satisfied with this product. It says 4 uses but i use it more than that. my face looks better and pores smaller since I use it. It is not expensive at all.  The best part is that it will not dry completely on your face so you don't feel uncomfortable talking or smiling.  and the smell is nice. For sure will purchase again.
Rachel V.
These masks are so great! I love that you can get 4-5 full face uses out of one package and it's only $8. I also love that they have the replaceable cap for hygienic purposes. I have used this one and others for multimasking and they have been awesome! This green one is great for my oily t-zone areas and for my breakout prone spots.
cait i.
Centereach, NY
Such a great mask for the price and comes in a really easy mess free pouch. I was able to get 3 uses out of this mask and i didn't skimp on application either! I found it to really cleanse my face without irritating my sensitive skin and it did help to shrink my pores. My skin looked fresh and had a natural glow after using this mask.
Sprinkle O.
So affordable and you can definitely get more than 3 uses out of it! I've used it a few times already, and literally leaves you feeling super cleansed! Lifts the dirt and gross-ness from your skin immediately! I love sephora masks and these new clay masks are a definite must-have!
Marisa R.
Love it! I feel like it definitely cleans out my pores. It is slightly exfoliating which I love but its very gentle. The packaging is the BEST.  I love that you get 4 uses and don't have to worry about it drying up. I will be buying again and again! More than worth the $8 I spent at Sephora for it.
Pamela G.
Houston , TX
I have tried many facial masks although this wouldn't be my top one it's still up there with some of my favorites it works great feels refreshing as you put it on and very easy to use and take with you face feels great after and still would very highly recommend it!
Sara B.
This mask is a great deal! It’s packaging is great too since you get multiple uses from it. It’s a creamy mask and doesn’t dry completely like a GLAMGLOW mud mask. It let my face feeling nice and soft.
Angelica C.
Luther
I LOVE this product. It was super affordable. I've only used it twice so far and it helped with peeling, acne and scarring, the size and noticeability of my pores and blackheads, and made my skin super soft. It smells great and tingles a little and makes me feel super exfoliated.
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
LOVE THIS MASK!!!! I love that you get multiple uses and it doesn't dry out on you. Great bang for your buck that way. Leaves me skin feeling clean, non sticky, and brightened. Absolutely would recommend and purchase again!