BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A line of masks formulated with natural clay to address a variety of targeted skincare needs. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dark spots and uneven skin tone- DrynessIf you want to know more… SEPHORA COLLECTION Clay Masks can be used alone or for multi-masking to target different concerns on different areas of the face. The travel-friendly packaging offers easy and convenient use with up to five uses per package. Purple Clay Mask: Moisturizes and soothes. Blue Clay Mask: Detoxifies and oxegenates. Green Clay Mask: Purifies and minimizes pores. Yellow Clay Mask: Revitalizes and tones. Red Clay Mask: Energizes and fights fatique. Pink Clay Mask: Unifies and brightens. White Clay Mask: Mineralizes and soothes. Grey Clay Mask: Mattifies and balances. Research results: Purple: In a use test on 19 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 84% felt skin is hydrated- 79% felt skin is smootherBlue: In a use test on 19 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 90% felt skin appears detoxified- 86% felt skin appears re-oxygenatedGreen: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 28 days of use:- 95% felt skin looks purified- 90% felt skin imperfections are minimizedYellow: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 22 days of use:- 95% felt skin is instantly revitalized- 91% felt skin is visibly tonedRed: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 75% felt signs of fatigue were reduced- 75% felt skin looks energizedPink: In a use test on 22 volunteers, after 28 days of use:- 100% felt skin tone is more even- 100% felt skin is instantly radiantWhite: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 100% felt skin is reinvigorated- 95% felt skin is instantly soothedGrey: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 80% felt skin is instantly mattified- 75% felt skin's balance is restored see more...

Buy on Sephora
Giselle M.
South Bend , IN
Great mask for a great price!! Feels nice and thick going on but doesn’t freeze up on your face. I didn’t realize there would be exfoliating particles in it but they feel very nice so I’m not complaining! Initially the smell was a bit sun-lotiony but it smelled nicer the more I put it on! Would recommend washing off in the shower cause it’s hard to rinse off
ellie m.
Raleigh, NC
i really like this product. the way i use i.t is to put i.t on about 15 minutes before my shower, then use i.t to exfoliate while in the shower (this is also an easy way to get i.t off). my skin feels soft and smooth after using this product. the only thing is the packaging. i’m not a huge fan of the cap, but other than that it’s an excellent product.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
I pretty good clay mask, I had bought it just to hit a certain price point to redeem a discount. However it was nice and creamy and really felt like it cleaned my pores. About reducing appearance of pores though it doesn't seem too effective. But a good mask for this price point
Laura W.
Rochester, NY
I love how this mask doesn't fully dry down making it super comfortable to leave on and be able to multitask. This was decently easy to rinse off for a clay mask. Smells interesting but not bad. Left my face feeling really nice the next day. Would definitely use this again.
Amelia P.
Boston, MA
I really like these masks. They are so affordable as you can use them a few times. I’ve tried the green and purple and they both work well. My skin feels smooth after. Although if you leave it on top long it’s kinda hard to wash off
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
Literally one of my favorite clay masks. Whenever I feel like I’m breaking out a bit, I use this mask in the morning. It’s incredibly soothing and when you wash it off it leaves your skin moisturized and not striped of any hydration! I love love love this mask!
Leslie E.
Council Blfs, IA
I am very impressed with this product. The clay does not completely dry out, which was nice because I didn’t feel like my face was cracking. After rinsing it off, my skin felt very smooth and pores were noticeably smaller.
Dorothy N.
San Jose, CA
This mask is currently one of my favorites. It smells SOOOOOO freaking good. It’s also super gentle and makes my skin feel amazing before I sleep. It says there’s 4 uses but I get about 7-8! I’ve been buying this one over and over. Love the green tea!
ava d.
Franklin Sq, NY
i can oily skin at times which is why this face mask is the best for me! i explained my skin conditions to an employee at ulta and she automatically recommended this. it’s done wonders for my skin!
London B.
Rockport
This product is great, it’s not just one use and done! I love that you can get at least four uses out of the package. It helped clear up my face and removes the dead skin. I would definitely buy this product again!