SEPHORA COLLECTION Clay Mask Blue uploaded by Hope S.

BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A line of masks formulated with natural clay to address a variety of targeted skincare needs. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dark spots and uneven skin tone- DrynessIf you want to know more… SEPHORA COLLECTION Clay Masks can be used alone or for multi-masking to target different concerns on different areas of the face. The travel-friendly packaging offers easy and convenient use with up to five uses per package. Purple Clay Mask: Moisturizes and soothes. Blue Clay Mask: Detoxifies and oxegenates. Green Clay Mask: Purifies and minimizes pores. Yellow Clay Mask: Revitalizes and tones. Red Clay Mask: Energizes and fights fatique. Pink Clay Mask: Unifies and brightens. White Clay Mask: Mineralizes and soothes. Grey Clay Mask: Mattifies and balances. Research results: Purple: In a use test on 19 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 84% felt skin is hydrated- 79% felt skin is smootherBlue: In a use test on 19 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 90% felt skin appears detoxified- 86% felt skin appears re-oxygenatedGreen: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 28 days of use:- 95% felt skin looks purified- 90% felt skin imperfections are minimizedYellow: In a use test on 21 volunteers, after 22 days of use:- 95% felt skin is instantly revitalized- 91% felt skin is visibly tonedRed: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 75% felt signs of fatigue were reduced- 75% felt skin looks energizedPink: In a use test on 22 volunteers, after 28 days of use:- 100% felt skin tone is more even- 100% felt skin is instantly radiantWhite: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 100% felt skin is reinvigorated- 95% felt skin is instantly soothedGrey: In a use test on 20 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 80% felt skin is instantly mattified- 75% felt skin's balance is restored

Buy on Sephora
Debby B.
Debby B.
Monrovia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, I am a mask junkie!! Totally obsessed! LOL! The new Sephora colored clay masks are so fun and come in convenient, unique packaging. The squeezable pouch holds about 4 to 5 uses and it retails for only $8. I have tried the blue clay version and I found it to be very nice. It is a thicker clay, with small very mild exfoliating particles, feels very smooth and comfortable, and did not dry out my skin. I have combo/aging/acne prone skin and tho I find it is a mild mask, it still worked very nicely to soften, clean, and refresh my skin. Definitely worth a try for $8!
Hope S.
Hope S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't feel like this did really anything and I don't really understand the purpose of these masks. It didn't feel uncomfortable which is why I didn't give it a one star rating, but it didn't feel like anything happened to my face. Since it didn't dry down all of the way, it was a bit difficult to get off and since you only get 4 uses in the packet, you're not going to see any longer term benefit from it, especially if you're masking two-three times a week. The size would be great for travel, but if it's not working, then it's really pointless.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of these clay masks Sephora put out recently. I was skeptical that you could get 4 uses out of each package, but I was totally wrong!! I can get 6 uses out of this easily! They feel great on your skin and don't get too tight and dry like lots of other clay masks. For the price, you seriously can't beat this stuff! My skin feels amazing each time I use this!
Liviet A.
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live this blue clay mask it's amazing it's a very cute package not just that but you can use it up to four times! It's my first time buying it but I love it it's very affordable to buy they are different colors but each one is for different like this blue one is for detoxifying and oxygenating witch work for before applying all ur make up or at night!.
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved this! I've only used it once but thats part of why I love it. The packaging is great because you can save it and get 4 (or more) uses out of it! I only used from the nose down so i'll get more than 4 uses. My face felt cleansed and great after. It didn't dry to a super hard and uncomfortable texture but definitely dried a little. The smell and texture are fine, but i'm not super sensitive to smells to begin with.
Cristina N.
Cristina N.
Hoboken, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite thing about this mask is that it leaves me with a feeling of being near the ocean. I feel fresh and clean, perfect for Sunday nights before the week ahead. It's a bit hard to remove but I also haven't used many clay masks before so it might just be part of it. I've used it two times so far and I can tell I have a few more uses. Totally recommend giving it a try!
Ciara A.
Ciara A.
Phoenix, AZ
This product I use once or twice a week. First let me say this product says it has 4 uses in it, so far I'm on #7. So I'm super happy about that. My skin feels really good and smoooth after using it. I love the way it clean my pores and everything. I really love this one but I want to try others too :)
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Lake Forest
Beauty Junkie Expert
Giving this three stars because although it smells amazing and it does hydrate your skin it does not give you that long lasting hydration. Application is easy and it isn't an uncomfortable mask. I would definitely use it again but purchasing it once was enough for me.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These masks are so great! I love that you can get 4-5 full face uses out of one package and it's only $8. I also love that they have the replaceable cap for hygienic purposes. I have used this one and others for multimasking and they have been awesome!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this blue face mask fromm sephora. It made a great difference on my face. It is pricey but it is a great product. I always get nervous using face masks just in case my face breaks out but it didnt and made my face feel super soft.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good? Which color clay mask is best??
Megan A.
Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute packaging but how do they differ from every other clay mask out there?
anastasia d.
anastasia d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many uses can you actually get from this ?
Perla d.
Perla d.
La Romana
Beauty Junkie Expert
Para que sirve este productor por favor alguien me ayude.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this! How much does it cost? Do you actually get four uses?