SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Smudge Brush #14

This brush applies shadow with precision, blends colors, and diffuses smudge lines along the eye area. The short bristles offer maximum color control and move shadows easily for a smoky effect. It's a must-have for creating an optimal smoky eye—and is small enough to use over the entire lid if you choose.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

This is a great Smudger i high recommend it. Nice and firm. Affordable!
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Smudge Brush #14!
How would you rate this product?
Millry, AL
❤❤❤❤ These brushes they seem to apply my makeup great and dont make a huge mess when applying unlike some other brushes ive used in the past
Placentia, CA
I love this brush! It's great for smudging shadow onto the lower lash line & blending it out! Makeup isn't the same without this brush for me
Lynn Haven, FL
I love how soft the bristles are because I have sensitive eyelids. I use this for my glitters and bottom lash eyeshadow. It’s my favorite!
I bought this brush just recently and am very pleased with it so far. It's works well and doesn't feel too stiff like some brushes do.
Paris, KY
I love how easy this brush makes it for me to apply my eye shadow or whatever I might be applying! Is a really soft,but great brush (:
San Diego, Ca
Can be used for a multitude of things. Easy and self explanatory for smokey eyes. Great and versatile and not too expensive either.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this make up brush. It's so soft and really puts the eye shadow on well. It's perfect for a lot of the signature looks I do.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this brush on clearance and have only used a few times need to incorporate more I really did like how it applies makeup
Windsor, CT
Perfect brush for concealer, smoky eye and it's easy to clean. I've used it with powders and creams with ease
La Porte , IN
Love! Love! Love! This smudge brush is amazing :) I use it every time I want my eyes to pop.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...