SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Sheer Complexion #11 uploaded by Aralé V.

BY SEPHORA

A complexion brush that applies foundation, blush, bronzer, and highlighter in sheer layers for buildable coverage. Get a natural, no-makeup look with this sheer-coverage brush. It's perfect for layering on powder and cream formulas because its design allows you to deposit pigment lightly while providing ultimate application control.

Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I love Sephora collection, the have awesome qualities, I purchased my Sephora collection at Sephora and the price are worth the quality of products, it think it stand up to any other high end brand, yes would definitely recommend and repurchase
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Sephora's brushes are long lasting and high quality. I would compare them to Morphe brushes and they are close in price to them. They're great for daily use and easy to clean as well. They can make your makeup look a lot better than if you were to apply with your hands.
Lane M.
This is one of my favorite makeup brushes. It is easy to clean, great quality and lasts forever. The coverage is buildable and it goes on pretty thin. I bought this at Sephora years ago and am still using it. It is a great brush for everyday make up.
Yesenia S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great brush and it ia definitly soft on the bristles. Again like all sephora brushes the bristles do not fall out and they actually feel heavenly to the face. Sephora brushes are always a great buy and they last a long time.
member-21ad1
I love this brush, one of my favorites actually. My skin is really sensitive, and I use this brush everytime I apply make up. It's a super soft brush, so I would highly recommend!
Zeseila L.
Sioux city, IA
I would say it's a great starter foundation brush to have. It glides on smooth on the skin and gives you a great flawless finished look.
Marianna C.
macomb
Love this brush, its so soft and can have so many different uses, a little pricy but so worth it
Aretta R.
SYMSONIA, KY
My favorite make-up brush on the market!! It makes the make-up go on so smooth and seamless.
Aralé V.
Mérida
This product is one of muy favorite brush, It is si soft and you get a beautiful makeup whit this, really i loved it.