BY SEPHORA

A flared dome-shaped brush for applying all types of powders. Use this brush with pressed or loose powders and bronzers or blushers. Its wide, dome-shaped tuft sweeps across the face for a natural-looking result and even finish in hard-to-reach areas. The ridges of the dome also enable more precise application on facial contours. This brush features natural bristles, an aluminum ferrule, and a wooden handle. see more...

Bobbi B.
Crawfordville, FL
I have had this in my collection for a long time and it is a staple brush!! Love this brush because the bristles pick up just the right amount of powder and make sweeping and dusting off super easy!
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I love Sephora collection classic setting powder brush #53!
I use it every day.
I got it on sale so it was a good value,
I like how soft it feels on my skin.
you cant compare it to a cheep brush. its worth spending your money on,
I would defiantly buy it agene
Cin V.
San Jose, CA
Luckily I found this gem at Marshalls for half the original price. Great find. It's matte black and very soft but when I first cleaned the brush it shed a lot.
Laiken P.
Murray, KY
Great brush that you an easily set under your eyes and your concealer with.  It does shed a little, but its decently cheap so its okay.
Geny e.
New York
Good quality brushes. Won't break the bank. Gets the job done the brush shampoo is inexpensive good to clean all your brushes.
Jenny V.
Camargo, IL
This brush is my holy grail! Not only is it soooo soft but it applies the setting powder so nicely!
Aline F.
valinhos
Pincéis da Sephora são ótimos, as certas não saem e não são naturais o que é incrível porque eles não usam coisas de animais, eu adoro.
Aleisha B.
Pretty soft brush.. applys the makeup evenly and its actually amazing. Better then all The face brushes out there ☺