SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Rounded Powder Brush #49 uploaded by Mary Camil D.

BY SEPHORA

This brush distributes a sheer wash of powder across your complexion and in the contours of your face. This wider brush picks up pressed, loose, and bronzing powders and distributes them for light to medium coverage. The expansive shape is ideal for all-over applications. Use this brush for bigger jobs, like setting or blending your makeup and shoulder or décolleté dusting. The soft goat hair makes every sweep a treat. see more...

• "for foundation or setting powder or a quick blending brush." in 1 review
  • "It is a very soft and durable brush." in 1 review
Ami S.
Berwyn, IL
I love this powder brush so much. The bristles are soft and do no shed all over your face. These brushes are pricey compared to morphe or sigma, but they are also very good quality and a cheaper alternative to brushes from Marc Jacobs or Kat Von D. It applies my powder evenly on my face and leaves my skin looking smooth.
Catherine R.
This is a very good brush for applying loose powder if you want to just do a simple dusting to take away shine.  It isn't exactly the right tool for setting your makeup with loose powder though.  The brush itself is very nice.  The bristles are high quality and the brush doesn't shed at all.  It's a pretty big brush so be mindful of the size of your makeup bag when you purchase this.  The price wasn't bad at all.  I prefer to use a puff to really set my makeup since I have oily skin and need something that will press the powder into my foundation but if you don't need that then check this brush out.
Olha P.
pensacola
The main reason why I like it's that this brush works perfect with any tape of powder pressed or loose. I clean it after each use and it doesn't loos any bristles. Will defiantly recommend for all my friends. Одна из тех кисточек которую должна иметь каждая девушка!
Hilary D.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't have a huge amount of money i'm wiling to invest in make up brushes. But I do like makeup and don't want a brush leaving bristles all over my face! Sephora is a low cost, high quality option. :)
Kristin K.
Berlin, CT
i picked this up when it was on sale and I am glad I did. It's so soft and the application of make up is great. It gets the job done. It is kind of pricey, all make up brushes are, but I am glad I found this when it hit the sale bucket - I'm keeping my eye out for more.
Vidya R.
I have always been a huge fan of MAC blushes but I decided to give this one a try. It is a nice brush does the job well but the way MAC ones pick the product this doesn't. But this is an extremely soft great quality brush and can be compared to high end brushes. My personal preference is MAC simply because it works for my foundation better!
Chelsea R.
Macomb, IL
This is absolutely wanted best makeup brushes ever lol that I've used please I don't like the price but its good quality so I do recommend it at last a good while the hairs fall kind of easily so that's one negative thing I didn't care for
McKenzie B.
Grand Rapids , MI
I like this powder brush for my setting powder because it gets the product all over my face without wasting the product. It doesnt loose hairs which is a plus and it is such a soft brush. I have oily skin and this brush does wonders. I would recommend.
Kayla M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have several of these that I use for my blush, foundation, and bronzer. I use them everyday and clean them regularly and they always use like a brand new brush. I would def recommend this product!
Shelby B.
I would recommend using this product. It was a soft brush that felt good on my face while applying my powered. I use it everyday when applying my makeup. I have semi oily skin and it makes my face feel fresh!
Reham  H.
Murfreesboro, TN
How much does it originally cost?