SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Rounded Blush Brush #41 uploaded by Chareese R.

BY SEPHORA

This brush applies blush and powder makeup for effortless contouring and highlighting. The domed shape is excellent for accentuating your orbital bone, and the chiseled bristles ensure even distribution. In addition to playing up your best features, this fluffy brush can also be used to apply all-over eye shadow. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Rounded Blush Brush #41
  • "i have quite a few sephora brushes and this specific one lasts and works very well when applying my makeup." in 2 reviews
  • "It seems like a good quality, very soft on skin, brush hair does not fall out." in 2 reviews
  • "works really great, I can always get the right amount of blush." in 1 review
Chareese R.
Chareese R.
Portland Oregon
THIS POWDER BRUSH IS AMAZING WHEN I FIRST SET EYES ON THIS BEAUTY I HAD TO HAVE IT,AND BECAUSE MY OLD POWDER BRUSH WAS SO MESSED UP 3 BRISTLES KEEP FALLING OUT EACH DAY(I SWEAR)!! ANYWAY'S SO I GOT TIRED OF THAT SO I WAS GOING TO BUY A CHEAPER ON BUT I SAID TO MYSELF IM TIRED OF BUYING BRUSH AFTER BRUSH AND THEN THE BRISTLES COME OUT. SO I GOT THE MOST EXPENSIVE ONE-THIS ONE.I LOVE LOVE IT,IT'S SOFT,SMOOTH AND VERY STURDY WHEN APPLYING IT WITH POWDER/POWDER FOUNDATION..AND IT HAS A GREAT APPLICATION WHEN YOU PUT ON YOUR POWDER OR POWDER FOUNDATION. PLUS IT HAS A GREAT THICK HANDLE TO HOLD ON TO. IM GLAD I BOUGHT IT. THANK'S SEPHORA!!!
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
The brush is super soft and creates a great soft contour. It's not really great for contouring the nose area- and the sides of the face, forehead, and chin can all be nicely done with this brush. It surpassed my expectations, and I am looking forward to trying other sephora brushes after this.
jess w.
jess w.
Toms River, NJ
This brush makes it so easy to apply my blush and even bronzer! it doesn't have any fallout with the brissels and is so soft on the skin. I love using this brush everyday and even on my friends. I buy it at the Sephora store.
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Joliet, IL
The Sephora Collection Classic Rounded Blush Brush #41 is a great addition to my makeup kit. The brush is easy to use when applying my blush and powder. Although it is a little more pricey, this brush is definitely worth the investment. I would and have recommended it to my friends and family members.
Charissa H.
Charissa H.
Lynchburg , VA
It is so simple yet so great! It's soft but has just enough pressure to spread nicely. I would definitely buy it again!
Makkell B.
Makkell B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a soft brush that leaves my makeup seemless. Easy to clean and long lasting!
Abby S.
Abby S.
If I didn't have this brush my face would look terrible! I have such an oily skin that I apply a lot of cosmetics on my face and this brush is my biggest help with it! I would totally buy millions of these brushes!
This brush is the softest brush ever! It is really nice for Blush because it has a nice shape for your cheeks . Also it is really nice for BRONZER!!
Selina h.
Selina h.
Laredo, TX
its a very good brush to use in blush or Contor its really works pretty good and its so soft 😊
shirley R.
shirley R.
Lexington, KY
Sephora colletions of brushes are one of the top in my bag. The soft hairs hold your product and applies to your skin with ease