BY SEPHORA

This brush applies all types of powders evenly to the face and retracts into sleek handle for easy storage and travel. The lightweight metal encasing moves up and down the brush head, allowing you to open and close the brush as needed. When closed, the bristles are fully covered to avoid any in-transit damage. You can adjust the brush and use it for all types of applications. Fan in out fully to sweep powders, blushes, and mineral makeup, or bring the shaft up for more concentrated pigmentation with eye shadows or bronzers. see more...

Kristin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My go-to brush, even when I’m not traveling. I love the cap, which helps protect the bristles and keep the brush clean between uses. This brush is now part of my daily routine! A must for your makeup bag.
Marisa K.
Lancaster, PA
Sephora does it again! Another wonderful travel brush I refuse to leave my makeup kit without. The powder brush is retractable so it's perfect to take along with you for your trips to the power room. Brush is soft yet durable to all power foundations.
Mary H.
Philadelphia, PA
I really enjoy this product! It's great for travel and this allows me to have one brush for travel and one for home. This saves me time when packing!
Scarlett G.
Arequipa
I really like this because it has an original finish, Its great! If I could I will get it
Stephanie L.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this product! I travel a lot and this brush is easy to use and is very convenient!! It retracts so that I am able to take more items with me on my trips! Definitely recommend it!
Ivonne G.
Love this brush for on the go ! I use it to clean up after baking , easy to use . Better then the ulta because it's so much softer . I use it when I go out of town . Yes I would buy again if I would loose it or after months .
Madison S.
Delanson, NY
I'm always traveling and it's really useful to be able to retract this and stick it in my makeup bag
Leona P.
Littleton, NC
This brush is the best. I can just toss it in my bag when I'm traveling and don't have to worry about it spilling out onto my other things.
Adriana P.
Irvine, CA
Softest bristles that caress your skin. Flawless application of all powders. Retractable brush prevents dirt and grime along with keeping the bristles from losing shape. Perfect size for travel or even daily use
Rosana P.
Zulia- Maracaibo
This makeup brush is so soft and easy to clean, I use this brush when I makeup me and I never forget this brush when I go to college. I put it in the bag. Sure, in my makeup bag. I really, really conformed to that brush. i love SEPHORA. Hey I recommend this brush.
Lauren W.
Boca Raton, FL
I need a blush brush would you recommend this to apply blush
Jazmin D.
Pomona, CA
Compared to a Morphe Brush are the Sephora brushes somewhat better?