BY SEPHORA

This brush applies all types of powders evenly to the face and retracts into sleek handle for easy storage and travel. The lightweight metal encasing moves up and down the brush head, allowing you to open and close the brush as needed. When closed, the bristles are fully covered to avoid any in-transit damage. You can adjust the brush and use it for all types of applications. Fan in out fully to sweep powders, blushes, and mineral makeup, or bring the shaft up for more concentrated pigmentation with eye shadows or bronzers. see more...

Livier F.
El Centro, CA
This is my go to brush it feels so soft and really get the job done what i love the most is that the bristles wont fell
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to brush. It is always in my makeup bag. It bends and buffs out my powder foundation beautifully
Brittney J.
Pitt Meadows, bc
I love this product. its small, easy to bring traveling and great since it doesn't take up too much space. I also enjoy that it retracts, in my mind that keeps it cleaner!
Scarlett G.
Arequipa
I really like this because it has an original finish, Its great! If I could I will get it
Rosana P.
Zulia- Maracaibo
This makeup brush is so soft and easy to clean, I use this brush when I makeup me and I never forget this brush when I go to college. I put it in the bag. Sure, in my makeup bag. I really, really conformed to that brush. i love SEPHORA. Hey I recommend this brush.
Amanda N.
Rio de Janeiro
Use to deposit and fade make, great for these two utilities. super indicated. Easy to clean and handle.
Lauren W.
Boca Raton, FL
I need a blush brush would you recommend this to apply blush
Jazmin D.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Compared to a Morphe Brush are the Sephora brushes somewhat better?