BY SEPHORA

This brush applies all types of powders evenly to the face and retracts into sleek handle for easy storage and travel. The lightweight metal encasing moves up and down the brush head, allowing you to open and close the brush as needed. When closed, the bristles are fully covered to avoid any in-transit damage. You can adjust the brush and use it for all types of applications. Fan in out fully to sweep powders, blushes, and mineral makeup, or bring the shaft up for more concentrated pigmentation with eye shadows or bronzers. see more...

Rosemary T.
Turlock, CA
I love love this brush! I use mine for my foundation and it works great. I love the sephora brand brushes!
Madison S.
Delanson, NY
I'm always traveling and it's really useful to be able to retract this and stick it in my makeup bag
Ronnie b.
Warren, MI
My favorite powder brush ever!!!!!!!! I have a million brushes and this is my favorite for bronzer!
Rosana P.
Zulia- Maracaibo
This makeup brush is so soft and easy to clean, I use this brush when I makeup me and I never forget this brush when I go to college. I put it in the bag. Sure, in my makeup bag. I really, really conformed to that brush. i love SEPHORA. Hey I recommend this brush.
Brittney J.
Pitt Meadows, bc
I love this product. its small, easy to bring traveling and great since it doesn't take up too much space. I also enjoy that it retracts, in my mind that keeps it cleaner!
Amanda N.
Rio de Janeiro
Use to deposit and fade make, great for these two utilities. super indicated. Easy to clean and handle.
Scarlett G.
Arequipa
I really like this because it has an original finish, Its great! If I could I will get it
Lauren W.
Boca Raton, FL
I need a blush brush would you recommend this to apply blush
Jazmin D.
Pomona, CA
Compared to a Morphe Brush are the Sephora brushes somewhat better?